faithless, faithless, FAITHLESS!

Guest Tugger2k

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe before Stevie Wonder on Sunday evening, although not perhaps the same type of music.

Still will be awesome though, i'm a huge fan but never seen them before and judging by the clips of them live from Glasto in 2002 they know how to get the place rocking!

If Faithless headline the Other Stage on the Sunday night and we get a cracking sun up on the

Monday morning at the SC , I may decide that after 10 G's in a row that, that is the high to retire on !

:P

A lot of people here really like Faithless. To be honest, i'm only familiar with 3 of their songs: Insomnia, God is a DJ, and We Come One. None of them do anything for me at all. That electro stuff seems so soulless to me and these songs which are supposedly their "big ones" are so lyrically thin. If you sampled 5 seconds of any one of these songs and just put it on a constant loop you'd get the whole song.

That is incorrect. The correct spelling of berk is B - E - R - K.

Listening to a typical Faithless dance track is like making love to a beautiful woman. You start off slowly, teasing out a ryhthm, getting into a groove, building up to a faster pace, your heart racing before totally getting your rocks off at the top of a crescendo.

I'd rather like them to play before Stevie Wonder. That would be a wonderful line-up. However, as others have said I suspect they will play at the same time as SW. In which case I'll be watching SW.

Having seen Faithless in 2002 at Glasto, "I'm not going to watch them" isn't something I'd ever think I'd hear myself say.

Oh god, how can something so brilliant make me potentially so sad? :P

Please please PLEASE if it is the Sunday then before Stevie, not clashing with him. I want both, I dont want to have to stand watching either of them wondering what the other one is doing.........I CANT miss Stevie, I just can't. But to miss Faithless in order to see Stevie? :P Gutted :P