Security at entrances

Guest Duggy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you are very unlucky some people have their entire contents taken out of their rucksack / bags and checked. Saw this last year and was very thankful I did not have to go through this and then have to re-pack my bag, particularly after queing for hours to get in

i narrowly avoided a full bag search in 07 by deliberately misunderstanding/ignoring a huge man-mountain. he followed me but gave in when i started pulling random stuff out of a bag in the middle of the queue looking confused and turning my already fairly broad scottish accent up to 11. i think he decided i was more trouble than it was worth. i don't recommend this tactic. it could have all gone so horribly wrong...

they have sniffer dogs at castle carey station while queuing up, with police temporary stations setup in portacabin type things to search people

best of luck

if you are taking any drugs, try and think of clever ways to conceal them, in a sleeping bag etc wont suffice if you get searched and they simply open the sleeping bag

mark

My friend got searched , the first of our group of 10 in 6 Glastonbury's.

But he said it was a bit half arsed , the security lad seemed to be going through the motions , and

was chatting more than searching.