Security at entrances

Guest Duggy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you'd have to be a bit of a prick to get strip searched.

Never had my bag searched, but if I had anything on me, and they found it I wouldn't kick off a fuss, give it up and try to get through the whole process quickly, I assume if it something small like weed they'd just caution you and send you on your way minus drugs.

What would have to happen to get strip searched? Would a dog that just wouldn't stop barking be enough or a trail of white powder pouring from your bag?

That's not an anwser "it's still illegal"

I dont see the point in me repeating what Josie's cat has already as they pretty much epitomised it.

but i do feel you should read a few more books and possibly a different newspaper.

As for, you didn't create the laws on murder, there are various things which back the view of murder being illegal or wrong.

- Religious law from God if you are that way inclined

- or more reasonably religious law which essentially derives from human instinct to progress and evolve thus they wrote it down as so, which was catergorised by the evolutionary theorists who pretty much prove it is counter-productive to get rid of someone from your own species, if your species is to survive.

Very base reasons but christ there are tons of other ways to justify the illegality of Murder but there are very few if any to justify the illegality of certain substances.

I don't understand how you can have such a passive attitude to the matter nothing would ever change if everyone was like this, it is quite shameful really, and acts to belittle people like the Suffragettes, the white rose movement, Martin Luther King....Damn them evil law breakers

I had a big thing about how i didn't agree with even the small amount of say we have towards our laws, but i was rambling and getting angry over the government so i scrapped it but ye i don't feel we have a say aside from the vote, but there isn't a valid choice any more it's all blurred into one right mess