Glastonbury food with pictures

mike99

Reading through this and the food sounds amazing! All other festivals I've been to it's horrendous.

Definitely want to try a crocodile burger, goat curry, kangaroo burger and of course the seemingly infamous pauline fowler growler.

Loads to eat green fields are cheapest place to eat.

I am REALLY looking foward to sampling my first every Growler. As a lover of bacon, warm baguettes, cheese and chips, I can see it being a twice a day situation!

Aye, not been for a years but I can't wait to inhale a growler next year, then straight to the venison burger stand. Can't wait!

Reading through this and the food sounds amazing! All other festivals I've been to it's horrendous.

Definitely want to try a crocodile burger, goat curry, kangaroo burger and of course the seemingly infamous pauline fowler growler.

Yup yup its just one of the few little things that makes Glastonbury even more amazing! There is loads of crap around the main stages but you can always find something decent further away!

In my opinion Glastonbury is as much a food festival as it is a music festival! Every year I try something new and I also have a lot of tried and trusted favourites. There is also the odd disappointment as well but most of the time the food is amazing and you just wish you had the time/stomach capacity to try more.

Mmmm, food!

La Grande Bouffe crepes:

8026868913_86defaa80f_o.jpg

Goan Fish Curry:

8026868365_6b93de4cbc_o.jpg

Thali Cafe at night:

8026866980_f498a30f5c_o.jpg

Thali Cafe food:

8026866537_1a6e191722_o.jpg

My full set of 2011 Glastonbury food photos, pubs & eateries here --> Food & Drink, Glastonbury 2011

Note: Don't use Flickr's slideshow function to view that set as the photos look better without them stretching them.

enjoyed looking at your foodie pics :) am gonna enjoy sampling a few things, even if i am fussy eater!

I know I am probley pushing my luck after getting a ticket but I hope that the garlic kitchen comming back yum smile.png

Didn't they have to close down for hygeine reasons? Pity - their food was lush (and the stall always seemed clean to me). Mind you, The Lamb Man who's taken its pitch is pretty damn good too.