All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thom Yorke will be there, could do a little feature during his set. /dream
  3. 4AssedMonkey

Glastocam!

Surprises me every year how much of the build still looks unfinished even a few days before gates open. Plus they're always finishing the sound and light rigs on the main stages on the Weds/Thurs. As an exercise in just in time logistics and planning it's incredible.
  4. With tickets currently priced at £70, is it worth booking now to avoid potential sell-out? Or should I wait and see if any discounted tickets pop up?
  5. Flying Lotus announced for APE on the Saturday. Would be a great fit for Pukkelpop Sunday.
  6. Anyone got any good word on any other acts playing? The stage is now on the socials btw https://www.instagram.com/arrivals.glasto?igsh=dzJpbHVsbmo5bjFw
  7. Friend of the festival Basil Brush headlining again, or are they going to mix it up this year do we reckon??
  8. kemosabe

Clashfinder 2024

You've completely ignored most of my message like haha. I'm just using clash finder to find new music, more then actually working out who i'm going to see ect.
  9. Pointless until the stage splits are announced
  10. It's difficult to compare UK audience figures, as sziget is such a worldwide festival. I presumed her status as headliner would be limited to the UK and Australia. Certainly added something to the lineup.
  11. I think someone had info they were 4th down Sat a while ago.
  12. Always seems to be Friday afternoon for the epic clashes. I seem to have a brain-exploding 3 or 4 way clash every year on the Friday.
  13. The new Justice album is amazing. Can’t wait to see them close Mordor! 🔥
  14. kemosabe

Clashfinder 2024

Would appreciate one of them putting on the SEC/ Glade onto clashfinder. Because I'm really cool I tend to use a colour coded system to try and go through all the acts and rate the ones I want to see/ avoid etc. So I don't need them in the right order, but just on the system haha
  15. I was very critical of the line up last year but they've killed it this year. A real incredible balance of scale through the bill, and variety in a way that still feels cohesive. Cool they got Still House Plants after the pitchfork review, but I have to confess, I had to turn it off. Gave me a headache
  16. I don't think it's a direct compete for actual sound systems. I've always had fun in them and having competing DJ's on the channels is always a laugh. Plus they tend to be more themed sets (Britpop vs Disco, Cheesy Pop vs 80's/90's Metal etc.) Had a great laugh once whilst high as hell listening to a Dutch DJ playing really obscure, weird Euro-pop. Dancing about with tears in my eyes. Sticking it on in Woodsies after hours would be a good shout. Loads of space, would thin the after hours crowds. I guarantee our gang would be there at least one night.
  17. It looks to have been there, and on that same pitch since 1986. Run by a bloke called Andy.
  18. Now that I've booked my trip to Way Out West and have tickets to see Arab Strap later this year, as well as going to Best Kept Secret the week after PS, my fear of painful clashes has finally calmed down a bit. Now the biggest remaining fear is for FKA Twigs to actually show up and hoping the Friday will have the few acts I'd like to see that day spread nicely over the day. Time for Justice now, sounds great so far.
  19. It was thin, thin stuff. Truly showcased how little decent music she's had a hand in.
  20. i have mixed feelings about these guys... it was either '97 or '98 i was going up to the stone circle and i stopped at their stall on the way and asked them if i could please have a bin bag (to sit on cos of all the mud). they said: sure man, of course you can - dance for it. and i did. i danced for a bin bag. it was a long time ago, but it makes me feel dirty every time i think about it, to have stooped to such a level, and my crew have never let me forget it. (in my, sort of, defense - i used to do a shitload of drugs back then and i was off my face at the time... but still...)
  21. Ok, glad it wasn't just me that thought that!
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates