Who can explain this photo to me?!?!

themuel

Thought I'd bump this thread,

Ah-ha ... (probably) the most exxxxcellent Ye Olde Thread bumpage ever B) A thread so vintage, mysterious, entertaining and previously well loved that it's kinda like stumbling across an old friend that you haven't seen in donkey's years !

Lol just seen this. I think everyone looked way too much into it, his legs must be behind the right leg of the guy and the left leg of the girl. Don't see anything weird about it, just a fluke photo.

That's not really in the "spirit" of this thread now, is it?!! ;)

I'm 'ere all week!

Lol just seen this. I think everyone looked way too much into it, his legs must be behind the right leg of the guy and the left leg of the girl. Don't see anything weird about it, just a fluke photo.

I think it's more the comedy photoshop jobs within the thread that brings it back, not the fact people think I took a picture of a ghost...

• 1 year later...

That poor child in the photograph has clearly been abandoned by the sort of drug-crazed BAD parents that take their children to Glastonbury – this is precisely the sort of danger Never Had A Fully-Formed Idea has been warning us about in the Teenager at Glasto thread. Oh the humanity!

love this thread its sort of like the photo .........................................................................................nobody knows where it goes BUT it keeps coming back every year ....top of the range