fatyeti24

NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

3 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

How about now?

efests_animated_man.png.f02bf3b0537e3801

Still no. Tried it on the standard internet browser as well, still nothing! Will try on laptop when I can be bothered / remember

Trying to find this bloke . the one with tats and hat .. I know Needle haystack but.. 

IMG_20170625_173721.jpg

17 minutes ago, Quark said:

Still no. Tried it on the standard internet browser as well, still nothing! Will try on laptop when I can be bothered / remember

You have to watch the bbc highlight show, in full, whilst browsing here on another device.. he will magically start dancing halfway through the show -  well that's what happened with mine :D

It's magic :lol:

Evening all. Of all the first world problems... I think I have sunburnt my eyeballs with cheap sunglasses B)  

@deebeedoobee you do know how to have fun! I think I need to stop all of my other holidays and just do festivals. They are where I'm most happy. First of all I need a partner in crime!! I would do Glastonbury on my own, but I wouldn't be happy to go to smaller ones alone. Kendal in a few weeks and I'm bloody looking forward to it!! 

2 minutes ago, naughtygeorgie said:

You have to watch the bbc highlight show, in full, whilst browsing here on another device.. he will magically start dancing halfway through the show -  well that's what happened with mine :D

You do make me smile real life massive stupid looking smiles NG. You're just so lovely and funny :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, naughtygeorgie said:

So tempted to try that

1 minute ago, Quark said:

So tempted to try that

I've just watched the dancing man for a full 30 seconds, just because I can!! 

5 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

You do make me smile real life massive stupid looking smiles NG. You're just so lovely and funny :rolleyes:

Just now, Quark said:

So tempted to try that

It's sorcery :girlwitch:

1 minute ago, Curlygirl said:

I've just watched the dancing man for a full 30 seconds, just because I can!! 

Mean...

Just now, Quark said:

Mean...

Sorry dude. I've never really noticed he was dancing before, it never really mattered. Do you feel a bit left out? 

No dancing man for me either. :(

No home still. Need to find some kind of holiday where we can take dogs. Bye bye Santorini. Any suggestions? 

3 hours ago, H.M.V said:

No home still. Need to find some kind of holiday where we can take dogs. Bye bye Santorini. Any suggestions? 

My bro in law and his partner run a very dog-friendly place near Bodmin.  They have a mix of self catering and b&b. Bro in law likes port but is also fond of rum. Weather probably not that different from the Lakes but pm me if you want details.

Little chap is dancing for me ;)

10 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Dancing man is doing nekkid dancin', laying down some moves.

Re dogs, there is a UK b&b & dogs book you can get, I think. A longer alternative is to take the Eurostar by car as the Frenchies like dogs.

Hello! I'll attempt to post a pic of my cake in a bit, or maybe tonight! 

Man is dancing for me, I thought he'd always been dancing! 

I am tired. I am, however, feeling ok about being 40 now. Well, better, anyway! 

11 hours ago, dizzymoo said:

My bro in law and his partner run a very dog-friendly place near Bodmin.  They have a mix of self catering and b&b. Bro in law likes port but is also fond of rum. Weather probably not that different from the Lakes but pm me if you want details.

Little chap is dancing for me ;)

Oh that sounds perfect and never been to Cornwall. I believe Mr Yeti has messaged you. Cheers Diz. :D

my man isn't dancing either on pc or phone!  Hope you had a lovely birthday Lucy Loo - have seen your cake on FB it looks ace. I am still absolutely cream crackered from GF, had to go to a chiropractor yesterday to try and sort my back out - she said I was "a bit wonky"  - can't disagree.  Good work on all the upcoming fests - we are taking the little dotty's to Camp Bestival at the end of this month and starting my planning now, several hundred glow sticks have been purchased plus face paints and glitter - me and the kids have hatched a plan to glitter Mr Dotty's beard when he is asleep :D 

HMV sykes cottages do lots of dog friendly cottages just put it in the search filter when looking through

30 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Oh that sounds perfect and never been to Cornwall. I believe Mr Yeti has messaged you. Cheers Diz. :D

Cornwall is beautiful! Lots of neolithic sites to go look around, fantastic :)

14 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Lots of neolithic sites to go look around, fantastic :)

@fatyeti24 should be right at home ;)

Afternoon campers. Work's a drag. Still upset I didn't make the fest this year. Even more upset it'll be 2 years before any potential return.

Plus side....well, there's none really

NFR NFC :sungum:

7 hours ago, pentura said:

Afternoon campers. Work's a drag. Still upset I didn't make the fest this year. Even more upset it'll be 2 years before any potential return.

Plus side....well, there's none really

NFR NFC :sungum:

Oh no! I didn't realise you weren't there! Was it a choice or the lack of luck on Tday? 

Evening all :)

Listened to The Flaming Lips' 'Yoshimi battles the pink robots' album earlier, for the first time since seeing them at the Park. Apparently, it was too soon! 

2 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

Evening all :)

Listened to The Flaming Lips' 'Yoshimi battles the pink robots' album earlier, for the first time since seeing them at the Park. Apparently, it was too soon! 

Tears involved?! I'm still relishing in the joy that flaming lips brought me. Just absolutely fantastic!! 

9 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Tears involved?! I'm still relishing in the joy that flaming lips brought me. Just absolutely fantastic!! 

Tears yes, but they were happy tears! :) Sorry I didn't think to get in touch before that gig to arrange to meet you there. Whereabouts were you? I was second row, towards the left of the stage. Thought it'd be busy by the time I got there (about 10 minutes before the start), but just strolled up almost to the barrier! Quite possibly the most wonderful musical experience of my life! :)