NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

1 minute ago, H.M.V said:

Dunno. Just been told our apartment should be ready by the end of next week. I'm not convinced as we've heard that for the last 3 weeks. House not till at least mid august. Bum squeeking for wedding. 

Ouch.  Fingers crossed.

The nerves could just be about the fact that you're marrying Yeti though ;)

2 minutes ago, naughtygeorgie said:

Hellloooooo :girlblum:

I missed all the bagpiss chat :o

@Skoo  You could definitely make a very convincing looking piss with either a very thick sugar syrup - for a liquid style piss or melt down some glacier mints and set for a solid piss... I'd colour with yellow & a touch of red because Bagpiss is pretty old now so his kidney function is probably quite poor so more an orange than a yellow...

That's got a decent amount of thought behind it.  How would you craft a Bagpiss cake if he'd just got back from Glastonbury? :bad:

I knew I was missing something! Dust, booze, wooden structures and music. Just received the replacement flag pole tonight, multicoloured fairy lights are on their way, slightly ahead of schedule for 2019 though.

Warm handshakes y'all.

2 hours ago, fatyeti24 said:

If anyone, *cough Gumby cough*, was wondering what happened to the mead...

received_10155468922536532.jpeg

I should probably apologise for my rather sudden departure from the meet. I had a bit of a 'moment', and needed to find a quieter spot for a while. It was only some time later that I remembered the mead. Glad to see it was put to good use! :)

1 minute ago, mr gumby said:

I should probably apologise for my rather sudden departure from the meet. I had a bit of a 'moment', and needed to find a quieter spot for a while. It was only some time later that I remembered the mead. Glad to see it was put to good use! :)

Me, @Seldom Seen Kid and non-efester Neil (pictured right, eying up the mead over his pint) wandered around Thursday night saying

"we need to find Gumby and give him his mead."

"But he's gone. "

"Quick, drink some" 

"But I don't even like mead.  Give me another swig"

"Anyone want some mead? We're trying to get it back to Gumby."

The last was to passing strangers, just after giving them a high five. All of this seemed like perfectly rational, consistent behaviour at the time.

35 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Me, @Seldom Seen Kid and non-efester Neil (pictured right, eying up the mead over his pint) wandered around Thursday night saying

"we need to find Gumby and give him his mead."

"But he's gone. "

"Quick, drink some" 

"But I don't even like mead.  Give me another swig"

"Anyone want some mead? We're trying to get it back to Gumby."

The last was to passing strangers, just after giving them a high five. All of this seemed like perfectly rational, consistent behaviour at the time.

29 minutes ago, Seldom Seen Kid said:

There was genuine intention to return the mead to you Gumby. It just ended up taking us on an adventure instead...

19 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

That's the bit I never quite understood, why were we drinking it so much if we intended to return it?

Best mead I've ever tasted though!

Love you guys! I always intended for it to be drunk at the meet, didn't expect it back. Glad you had an adventure! :D

That's a fab photo NG! 

I went to Pembrokeshire once. I was coasteering (jumping off cliffs into water). One was very high and the nerves got the better of me so instead of looking at the horizon I looked at the sea. Gave myself a broken nose. There was only one pub in the village and I got some very funny looks going in. Ended up buying wine from the garage and drinking in the hotel room. As for the pooches @H.M.V  they're both adorable!! Can't wait to see them again. 

34 minutes ago, Seldom Seen Kid said:

There was genuine intention to return the mead to you Gumby. It just ended up taking us on an adventure instead...

The mead was meant to take you on an adventure to find me at Baggy Mondays you mead-thieving buggers! :lol:

51 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

Meant to ask you about that Gumby; in my slightly (!) stoned state I became quietly convinced that I'd said something to offend you!! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Hahaha! Just read the last page! That is a magic photo of SSK! She did crawl out of her tent on Friday morning and say "it's the meads fault". Now I know why haha. 

That was still quite early! Maybe 6.30? Lots of fun drinking at that table, even if SSK did try to bully all newcomers to the table onto singing a song!

2 minutes ago, Quark said:

That was still quite early! Maybe 6.30? Lots of fun drinking at that table, even if SSK did try to bully all newcomers to the table onto singing a song!

I'm so sad I wasn't there! I had to meet my crew at WG for Smyths, it was rammed! Miss you guys