Any other takers to watch this great bunch of Somerset Guys smash the John Peel ?

• Upvote 1

Aye, will be there.  Any thoughts of a meet up outside before the set?

5 hours ago, Quark said:

Aye, will be there.  Any thoughts of a meet up outside before the set?

can do :) I'm going to the front though :) to lend my support , not sure how busy the early acts on the john peel will be ? anyone hazard a guess ? weather dependant ? 

On 02/06/2017 at 11:44 AM, Scruffylovemonster said:

But too much rain then people who've been partying all weekend won't be motivated to be up and about by Sunday morning. 

Fair point

Maybe cloudy then ha ha

11am john peel guys ... get your asses out those tents .. and get to the jp for one of the best gigs of the festival 

They were awesome! So glad I finally managed to make it to the festival. It was very hard work and looked like it wasn't going to happen on Wednesday, but something came through very last minute and got here Friday afternoon. 

It's my tenth Glastonbury and I have appreciated it more than ever before. Seeing October Drift this morning was one of those moments that made me so glad to be here.

Hope to see them moving up the stages in the coming years!

Smashed it :) let's hope for the extra recognition many years of hard work deserve 

1 hour ago, EighteenSixty7 said:

Going to this. The guy who manages them/has something to do with them, runs Owlstalk. He's been promoting them a lot on there.

He's on here tooo ... so have I :) on here 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

who made it to the jp ?

After grabbing an early morning pick-me-up I wandered through the dust and the rain to watch this. Knew of them before the fest so not a 'discovery' as such, but certainly one of the best new bands I saw all week. Smashed it and they appeared genuinely humbled by the whole occasion. Close to the best thing I saw on Sunday.

I would agree but not sure if thats because I'm biased but I  genuinely enjoyed it ... I think being near the front helped too