Who's playing where?

FloorFiller

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Rubber Soldier said:

Run the Jewels hopefully. 

I really hope they aren't in a headline slot, the bill already looks fairly top heavy with acts in the last 2 slots I'd be keen on seeing on several stages, got some hard choices to make when the stage splits are known I can see already.

Just now, mjsell said:

I've not read any of this thread, because I've only just got to work and I can't think straight.

But does this mean Justice will be West Holts? Only increasing the chance of them being on the Friday?

FUCK.

I think they'll be on the Sunday - Major Lazer are another dance act so would be odd to have the two up against each other on two of the main stages.

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

The first two definitely - reckon BBK will be subbing Alt-J. Third Other headliner is up for grabs - one of The National, The xx or even Biffy.

Even with such a strong first announcement, they still manage to make the Other Stage headliners sound dull as dishwater. Impressive.

Edited by Zac Quinn

Just now, FloorFiller said:

I think they'll be on the Sunday - Major Lazer are another dance act so would be odd to have the two up against each other on two of the main stages.

You are right, thank god you are right, you beautiful man. I'm all over the shop.

RH, Jacksons, Justice is ON!

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Could be exactly like last year when we had disclosure and underworld on the other and WH respectively, it's not that odd 

Biffy Clyro into Foos and then Barry Gibb / Chic / Katy Perry / Edward doesnt feel like the sort of variety Glastonbury would book so think they might mix it up a bit. Plus as Martin Ashford has problably pointed out Ed and Taylor Swift are mates and Taylor and KP can't stand each other. For whatever that is worth. 

Pyramid:

Radiohead / Biffy / Lorde

Foo Fighters / KP 

Ed / XX / Chic / Bazza

Other:

Major Lezar 

Alt J 

National

Just now, leej7 said:

Could be exactly like last year when we had disclosure and underworld on the other and WH respectively, it's not that odd 

Aye that's a good point, and they're two similarly very different electronic acts. I'm gonna miss Justice either way - I just know it - so either way's fine with me!

9 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

The first two definitely - reckon BBK will be subbing Alt-J. Third Other headliner is up for grabs - one of The National, The xx or even Biffy.

Think you're right. I can see Biffy on Other Vs Edward. 

3 minutes ago, TheRedSeat said:

Biffy Clyro into Foos and then Barry Gibb / Chic / Katy Perry / Edward doesnt feel like the sort of variety Glastonbury would book so think they might mix it up a bit. Plus as Martin Ashford has problably pointed out Ed and Taylor Swift are mates and Taylor and KP can't stand each other. For whatever that is worth. 

I'm relieved we don't live in a world where festival bookers would ever take this into consideration hahaha

1 minute ago, dj matt james said:

Thy have Elbow subbing the Friday when they're not on the poster. I presume they're using the clashfinder line-up from a week or so ago as a source. 

File it in the bin. 

1 minute ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

It has Diana ross on it! Can't be right

not saying its 100% - but the sun (can't ever be trusted) seem fit to list it. I know that there are omissions. Ride and Major lazer both missing - but its probably a starter for ten

3 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

I'm relieved we don't live in a world where festival bookers would ever take this into consideration hahaha

Probably not. Also imagine there's plenty of weirdness that goes into organising these things. Main point is I don't think there will be such a clear cut 'pop' (for want of a better label) day

6 minutes ago, PretentiousThinkpiece said:

Chances of Run the Jewels and DJ Shadow playing on the same day?

It makes sense, however both also make sense in JPT.  Praying for Saturday for this pairing, just got this horrible feeling that Friday night clashes are going to break me.