Thief watch 2016

Rick182

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, JamieKThomas said:

How is it a sad idea? If someone's tent got robbed in the same field as me I'd want to know 

I don't think I'm going to be checking my phone to see if anyone in the same field as me has been robbed because a) what could I do anyway   B) they're likely to move between fields    c) nothing worth robbing will be in my tent it'll be in the lock-up and  d) I hope to have better things to do than that!

3 minutes ago, adequate8 said:

lad at the water taps just said he got done in Oxylers for £500 and his phone last night in his sleep. Straight out of his pocket, awful 

Not wise to carry £500 around with you..... Much more then you'd ever need at a festival .... unless he was a drug dealer

10 minutes ago, Lostnotfound said:

The referendum robbed some of the spirit out of the campervan field with a blazing row amongst a group in our field. At least that'll be over by tonight. 

I made a vow to not discuss politics when I came here,  especially as my votes been sent off and so have others so there's no convincing each other to vote another way.  

1 hour ago, JamieKThomas said:

I made a vow to not discuss politics when I came here,  especially as my votes been sent off and so have others so there's no convincing each other to vote another way.  

I know, if people care enough to argue (not debate) they aren't swapping sides. I think it's just indicative of the country atm. I've heard from a friend there was almost a fight between commuters on their train this morning over a single comment about how someone was voting. 

It might take a while to heal out country no matter the result.