Onsite hairdressers?

Sophies92

8 minutes ago, Cian T said:

One down one of the alleys of Shangri La last year if you'd prefer one out the back of a van :P

image.jpeg

So that's how Philipa lures them in!

Buffalo Bill style.

"Just a trim please"

"It rubs the lotion on its skin"

"On my skin?"

#philipasvan

Just now, Woffy said:

So that's how Philipa lures them in!

Buffalo Bill style.

"Just a trim please"

"It rubs the lotion on its skin"

"On my skin?"

#philipasvan

I think we now have our first sighting of Philipa's Van! Form a queue everyone;)

theres one near the JP stage ..saw loads of girls in there blow drying hair straighting there hair and getting nails done all lovely...................and it was pissing down with R out side lol ..first time id seen that one i couldnt help laughing ...your at a festi great bands are playing and theres all these girls going to the hair dressers lol

isnt there or did there used to be a bloke who did proper wet shave ...old style ....NOW thats something id like cos its not like you can do that every day BUT getting your hair cut and your nails done i find quite funny

BUT glasto is like a small city so hey ho well have kfc next lol

On 26 May 2016 at 7:45 PM, Sophies92 said:

Does anyone know if there will be a hairdressing caravan like there was last year? 

On 26 May 2016 at 11:20 PM, Jennings74 said:

No Vanity Van this year (They were between the Beat Hotel & The Peel Tent) but there are others on site offering the same kinda a service. I just can't remember where they are. 

Did you/anyone get anywhere with this? My wife's found this place http://festivals.glamourandgroomingbar.co.uk but says it's twice the cost of the old vanity van and also on the other side of the site from where we're planning to camp. Cheers

There was a van near theatre and circus last year but it was more of an installation- you go inside and say your favourite music and they do your hair in that style while listening to that genre. It was free.

I went for disco - had a massive back combed, quiff sprayed with pink glitter while listening to chic!