EE Mobile signal, anyone else with problems?

Crafnant

Data signal was crap on Three too. Would've hoped for better on EE (what with all their sponsorship, masts and that) but it seemed it wasn't the case.

Oh well, it's only 2015 - they've only had 10+ years of regular smartphone data usage to get this right!

I do just need to say - what a great service with the power bars. No queues to speak of, no waiting, just a very simple abilty to use your phone all weekend with minimal hassle. This is probably why we saw so much more posting form the festival this weekend. A great idea, brilliantly executed.

As for the signal, couldn't get one all the time, but really not bad with so many people pulling on it at times.

I'm on Three and found this year to be one of the best for reliability.  I lived on facebook when on my own waiting for bands to start and when they people around me where not up for conversation.  I only really found issues whilst at the bigger stages even my texts to my mates seemed to get straight through this year.