Secret resales 2015

Terence99

3 minutes ago, Jonny Bull said:

Went to see Liam Gallagher last night, very good solo start but only put me more in the mood for Glastonbury! All logic dictates I should give up refreshing now but still hanging in there, better the devil and all that....

Email Liam and ask for a ticket.  His notoriety for being such a nice guy should give you confidence.  Jokingly drop the C Bomb on him... he'll love that...

• Upvote 1

To lighten the mood.....

My current/first wife has just text me to confess to the fact she had her credit card stolen 3 weeks ago!  3 bloody weeks!

Im reluctant to report it as the bloke who stole it is spending less than she does!

Im here all week!!!

• Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, markian said:

Manchester branch of the persistent desperation club seeing it through to the bitter end.

Also part of the Manchester Branch.

If all else fails can we camp in Heaton Park for 5 nights drinking continuously and forego bathing?

I might even hire a long drop for authenticity.

Just now, Magoothatswho said:

Also part of the Manchester Branch.

If all else fails can we camp in Heaton Park for 5 nights drinking continuously and forego bathing?

I might even hire a long drop for authenticity.

Or go the the big campsite that's close to glasto town and see the fest, what you can of it, from the top of the tor.  

13 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

To lighten the mood.....

My current/first wife has just text me to confess to the fact she had her credit card stolen 3 weeks ago!  3 bloody weeks!

Im reluctant to report it as the bloke who stole it is spending less than she does!

Im here all week!!!

Bollocks forgot to tell you she left it on my bedside table, PM me your address and I'll send it your way!