Secret resales 2015

Terence99

So has absolutely not one of us had a call from the guardian to say they've won? I can't see anything on social media where people have say they've won. Usually people post something like 'omg just won tickets to Glastonbury' 

Just now, cb4747 said:

So has absolutely not one of us had a call from the guardian to say they've won? I can't see anything on social media where people have say they've won. Usually people post something like 'omg just won tickets to Glastonbury' 

I've been checking too - hopefully that means they haven't informed the winners yet.... or so I'm hoping!

2 minutes ago, Lala1978 said:

I've been checking too - hopefully that means they haven't informed the winners yet.... or so I'm hoping!

Yeah they're just getting our numbers ready. Clutching.....so....hard......at.......straws.

11 minutes ago, Washangel said:

People who post on this thread that somehow find a way to tell us that they've already got a ticket......why?

I've not read a post where someone is
gloating over having a ticket and if you have seen it that way you have misunderstood, everyone is just sharing information, good luck with getting to the farm. 
Charm x

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

No but just had a call from an unknown number... I answered whilst shaking to hear someone say "good afternoon.. Can I speak to Mr <name>?"... At this point I was getting pretty excited in the crotch region... "Yes - speaking" I replied.  "This is clemence calling from...."  ... Getting full on bow chicka wow wow erect.... "...Domestic and General calling about your replacement oven.  Do you have 5 mins to chat?"

my reply of "you massive bell end... I thought you were phoning me about Glastonbury tickets!!!"  Earned me a hanging up!

• Upvote 4

Just now, Shiftyp9 said:

No but just had a call from an unknown number... I answered whilst shaking to hear someone say "good afternoon.. Can I speak to Mr <name>?"... At this point I was getting pretty excited in the crotch region... "Yes - speaking" I replied.  "This is clemence calling from...."  ... Getting full on bow chicka wow wow erect.... "...Domestic and General calling about your replacement oven.  Do you have 5 mins to chat?"

my reply of "you massive bell end... I thought you were phoning me about Glastonbury tickets!!!"  Earned me a hanging up!

Yeah I had something similar earlier but about renewing our van insurance which I was meant to do yesterday so not only did they not tell me I had won tickets but I'm also £800 lighter. Yippee