Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, MadScientist said:

So an additional 200,000 views. Well, I imagine that will solely be off the people following the thread then because it has around 100-200 people following and that means each of those checking 100-200 times in a week and I think that's definitely possible in the midst of secret resale panic 

It's also obviously been spiked by being linked to on social media (I'm sure glasto chat are now contributing a lot of viewing figures)

1 hour ago, Katir said:

So how old is everyone on here? I'm 45 and my dad who wants to go is 71!

I'm 47.  reluctantly did my first in '90, you cant keep me away since.  I even (hopefully) bring my mum now :)  she's in her late '60's and has done 5 or so.  my kids have done 4 or 5 and my better half has been every year since the wet world cup one when the lightning seeds played.

53 minutes ago, Katir said:

Has anyone met M EAVIS?

Yeah, me and my missus met him in the kids field a fair few years before we had kids, he was lovely, i thanked him for everything and gave him a big hug :)

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

they're playing with us again.

Neil - have you got a direct line to See tickets to ask them to tweak stuff so that your alerter keeps sending texts - I'll be buying more alerts very soon and I'm only two days in lol

All good though and your alerter is very quick :-)

• Upvote 1

Just now, M_Il said:

This is clearly all a big joke amongst the Seetickets employees so us ticketless have to be computer bound 24/7

If Seetickets really are messing with us then surely the right thing for them to do would be to DM everyone in this thread with a secret booking link to reward us for our dedication.

• Upvote 1