Daphne and Celeste

benus80

Reading doesn't ne d anymore promoting it sells out every year. And no, D&C are just terrible and deserved to be bottled.

But then I like Kids In Glass Houses so what do I know?

(For the record when I quoted your KIGH posts I was making a joke about how I used to get ripped for having them in my gig history)

lol - yeah I realise that, it was the early noughties (so very very) - I'm just amazed they cite it as their career highlight and said they'd love to be back - can you imagine what that would be like? I do remember a lot of people saying after they were teenagers they wouldn't have been able to stand out there for even 2 songs - it wasn't as bad a bottling as Comic Strip Presents ... Bad News at Donington a few years later.

Edited by 5co77ie

You felt bad about missing him at Download before you'd heard his stuff?

Kind of. So many people were raving about him and saying they were seeing him instead of Muse or Manson I thought he must be some kind of mega act. I can sleep safely in my bed now knowing that I won't be missing the performance of the festival.

lol - yeah I realise that, it was the early noughties (so very very) - I'm just amazed they cite it as their career highlight and said they'd love to be back - can you imagine what that would be like? I do remember a lot of people saying after they were teenagers they wouldn't have been able to stand out there for even 2 songs - it wasn't as bad a bottling as Comic Strip Presents ... Bad News at Donington a few years later.

I thought that it lead to the end of their career though (well until they're reformed)