T in The Park 2015

Matt42

Possibly a Kraftwerk moment, where everyone who had heard of them saw something special but the majority of T goers hadn't a clue who they were and tent was a quarter full.

That's still a massive shame about Kraftwerk. Although I do think most slam tent loyals would have heard of Giorgio Moroder, could easily get a nice wee crowd during the day I reckon.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slipknot ??? Surely T would run from such a band

They didn't from Rage but that was a lifetime ago. It's mostly wishful thinking but Corey Taylor said on Sunday night when Slipknot played the Hydro that he would see us this summer at a Castle near here. Make of that what you will.

Aye, the USB slot.

:lol::lol::lol:

Which reminds me....

We were sitting on the grass having a beer near one of those annoying as fuck fairground noisy things last year. Bloke jumps into the " booth " to start his shift, presses a button and out blasts Calvin Harris " songs " in a loop. I always like to imagine that if Calvin Harris ever walks by him, with Will Smith or one of his many showbiz buddies, he will look over at the fella, pause and think to himself ....There but for the grace of god etc.

Anywayz, Libertines, Florence into The Prodigy, Kasabian is my guess.

I don't think anyone is seriously considering Slipknot, tbh... surely.

Regarding their type of act, I'd say Rage had more crossover appeal, especially at the time. From headliner types of that type I'd say Metallica and maybe AC/DC depending on how much longer they last would be the only potential T headliners.

Edited by Chiefski

Due to Prodigy missing out a Scottish date in their upcoming tour I just can't see past them being the Saturday night headliner which with T's recent standards is a great headliner as for the other two, can't see Foo's or AC/DC headlining with their Hampden and Murrayfield dates, still going for Kasabian as closing headliner and as for the other, i'm going for Noel Gallagher, which would mean for the first time ever at titp i'd go and see all three headliners.

Due to Prodigy missing out a Scottish date in their upcoming tour I just can't see past them being the Saturday night headliner which with T's recent standards is a great headliner as for the other two, can't see Foo's or AC/DC headlining with their Hampden and Murrayfield dates, still going for Kasabian as closing headliner and as for the other, i'm going for Noel Gallagher, which would mean for the first time ever at titp i'd go and see all three headliners.

Prodigy NGHFB Kasabian...would love that.

That's a very good prediction, in fact I think that might be it tbh

gonna go out there and say that.

Honestly Matt, you make me laugh floating around every forum and predicting the line up. A broken watch is right twice a day I suppose

Florence + The Machine

Queens Of The Stone Age

The Chemical Brothers

Knife Party

The Vaccines

Mark Ronson

The Prodigy

The Libertines

David Guetta

Bruno Mars

Vampire Weekend

Nero