WWE

lharris92

MITB was a pretty good PPV, loved the ladder match between Rollins and Ambrose, Fuck did those running powerbombs into the crowd barrier look hard! 

So Lesnar HAS to win the title at Battleground setting up Rollins v HHH at Summerslam then.... But who does Lesner face after that???

MITB was a pretty good PPV, loved the ladder match between Rollins and Ambrose, Fuck did those running powerbombs into the crowd barrier look hard!

So Lesnar HAS to win the title at Battleground setting up Rollins v HHH at Summerslam then.... But who does Lesner face after that???

That second powerbomb into the barrier genuinely made me shout out OH MY GOD! That looked really damn hard.

As for Rollins vs. Lesnar, I have no idea what they are going to do.

cena has become a lot more noticeable in calling stuff recently, its as if its cause he's a bit out of breath so doesn't realise he's talking that loudly. 

all he needed to do is have a signal pre agreed - such as a little nod or a wink where the camera couldn't see it and that would make it less obvious.

anyway doesn't detract from some decent quality matches

So theres a rumour going around that when Zigglers contract is up in September he's leaving and will sign with TNA.

Im surprised, but can understand, the move kinda echos Christians jump over years ago, but TNA was a growing exciting company back then its been treading water for a while now. I don't see Ziggler signing bringing in many viewers but I imagine he would have some great matches with that roster.

I also see they're trying to bring Rey Mysterio in but seems its a no goer. I wouldn't mind it for a short period of time or the odd appearence but Rey on Impact every week? No thanks. He's WAY past his prime.

So theres a rumour going around that when Zigglers contract is up in September he's leaving and will sign with TNA.

Im surprised, but can understand, the move kinda echos Christians jump over years ago, but TNA was a growing exciting company back then its been treading water for a while now. I don't see Ziggler signing bringing in many viewers but I imagine he would have some great matches with that roster.

I also see they're trying to bring Rey Mysterio in but seems its a no goer. I wouldn't mind it for a short period of time or the odd appearence but Rey on Impact every week? No thanks. He's WAY past his prime.

The Lana face turn is one of those terrible things that WWE do occasionally where all 3 people involved end up weaker following it in my view. Ziggler and Lana have no chemistry and he doesnt need her. Its a gamble leaving and thinking you can come back again, I wonder if Shelton Benjamin and John Morrison thought the same.

As for Mysterio I suspect him and the WWE will kiss and make up at some point, although I dont see him ever returning to the roster He is a future hall of famer. famer.

Tons have left in the past month.

I was never high on Magnus, when they pushed him to world champ they totally made him look like a pussy then mid carded him, hated that shit.

Aries was one of the best they had and they've let him go, wasted him for ages and then let him go, the company has no clue, the fans are walking.

Angle isn't wrestling for the next 3 months at least. he's not on any of the tapings and has to have surgery. 

Storm is apparently gone now too. 

I've read the spoilers and they sound crap, taped wrestling shows months in advance just dont work IMO and the crowds get burnt out totally. How they can be in a much worse position then they were 10 years ago I just don't know, VERY VERY poor management.

Finn Balor vs Kevin Owen from Beast from The East was a match of the year  material.

An awesome back and forth match, it reminded me of a classic match from ECW circa mid to late 90s

• 2 weeks later...

could be interesting what taker will do if he is involved

Possibly a desperate move from WWE. Ratings are a bit of a disaster at the moment. And thats up against no competition and Lesnar back aswell. They must be shitting themselves with NFL due to start in a couple of months.

Possibly a desperate move from WWE. Ratings are a bit of a disaster at the moment. And thats up against no competition and Lesnar back aswell. They must be shitting themselves with NFL due to start in a couple of months.

I think that's one of the problems, they aren't telling good stories as much due to the desperation. It's so evident when watching WWE programming especially since the Lesnar comeback.