Morrissey

Charley333

The opening shot is him lying on top of a naked woman and then he spends the whole thing ogling the dancers along with Pharrell. What do you class as rapey then? :P

Some sign of the woman not wanting to be involved?

Otherwise there are a lot of rapey music videos out there!

Nobody said the songs sounded like one another. :P

Nah but my point was that together they are worse than what Morrissey has just put out (not that I'm trying to defend Moz here, I still think its shit).

The Blurred Lines video doesn't exist on it's own, it comes with the song. If you just watched the video maybe it wouldn't be so bad, but as they're both one entity and therefore cary the connotations of both it is, in my opinion, worse than that Morrissey vid.

Anyway this has gone off on too much of a tangent really :P

he'll make up for it with prices up to $150 for a just announced Madison Square Garden gig on the Saturday of Glasto. Blondie supporting him.

Fuck! That's took a hike in price. I saw him at 3 dates in California last year and it was half that price! Even the LA gig supported by Tom Jones (sic) was only $80 I believe.

Fuck! That's took a hike in price. I saw him at 3 dates in California last year and it was half that price! Even the LA gig supported by Tom Jones (sic) was only $80 I believe.

to be fair it does say range as $35 to $150, but i know exactly what section that is at the Garden at the $35 spot and that's not many tickets, and i'm sure there are a lot at $150 and next layer below is probably in the 3 figures too.

to be fair it does say range as $35 to $150, but i know exactly what section that is at the Garden at the $35 spot and that's not many tickets, and i'm sure there are a lot at $150 and next layer below is probably in the 3 figures too.

Ridiculous. That said his top priced tickets here have went from £40 in 2010 to £70 now. I still would've made the effort to fly over for that MSG gig though had it not been the same week as Glasto.

I love Mozza and the Smiths but I would never watch him again. He bored me shitless in Birmingham 2 weeks ago.

I was at that gig and agree it wasn't his strongest (although, strangely he did claim it was the best night of the tour) Leeds and Glasgow the previous week were a lot better and had stronger setlists. I don't think WPINOYB equates itself well live (Bar a couple of songs).

It was a good tour though. I think his voice is great at the moment and the reviews have been decent, here's one from Leeds. http://www.nme.com/reviews/morrissey/15995

Barcelona next for me at the end of the month which should be great as the venue is a lot smaller (2,000 capacity).

I was at that gig and agree it wasn't his strongest (although, strangely he did claim it was the best night of the tour) Leeds and Glasgow the previous week were a lot better and had stronger setlists. I don't think WPINOYB equates itself well live (Bar a couple of songs).

It was a good tour though. I think his voice is great at the moment and the reviews have been decent, here's one from Leeds. http://www.nme.com/reviews/morrissey/15995

Barcelona next for me at the end of the month which should be great as the venue is a lot smaller (2,000 capacity).

Thought the new album sounded great live. Delighted he played so much of it too.

His voice is shit hot at the moment yeah.