Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Hart Attack

2012 Lineup

16,754 posts in this topic

Festivals are really struggling to sell tickets this year, bubbles burst.

People think that Soni is cancelled???

The big news is yet to come.

I think R+L could be very much struggling too, its clear Reading got the lineup wrong and have struggled!

dont say Reading is cancelled. :mellow:

I think R+L could be very much struggling too, its clear Reading got the lineup wrong and have struggled!

Same as last year though, thats the sort of lineup your going to get now.....enjoy it or move on.

Is this what strictly are planning to announce later? I guess there cant be too many 'big news' stories today :P

bet they've scrapped leeds and made it just reading.

called it!

I simultaneously hate and love you Neil...

damn, I'm failing badly. :(

You're only meant to hate me. :P:lol:

bet they've scrapped leeds and made it just reading.

called it!

Is this what strictly are planning to announce later? I guess there cant be too many 'big news' stories today :P

yeah, cos they always have great stuff to tell everyone, such as The Cure playing the tent at R/L this year. :lol:

One day you might wake up to the fact that they're run by a lying pathetic moron who will kill his grannie to get your attention, and then serve her up up to you labelled as prime burger.

yeah, cos they always have great stuff to tell everyone, such as The Cure playing the tent at R/L this year. :lol:

One day you might wake up to the fact that they're run by a lying pathetic moron who will kill his grannie to get your attention, and then serve her up up to you labelled as prime burger.

Interesting! Been thinking they will do this, but in a few years if current trends continue.