eFestivals Glastonbury World Cup 2010

Guest Chazeboy

Hello Everyone

It has been decided today to not go ahead with the 2nd eFestivals World Cup, we were holding out to see if we could go ahead with it, but due to extranious (sp??) circumstances we have decided to not go ahead with doing it next year.

Myself and Hogga would like to thank EVERYBODY involved from Nick (Norainplease-also my wife), The festival, Neil(mr Efests), Wateraid, Hobo Jones & the Junkyard Dogs, all the Cheerleading Squad. all the voulenteers on the day and Especially all of you, for turning up playing cheering donating etc. We raised roughly £2500 for Wateraid last year. and im pretty sure everyone can agree that we all had a fantastic time.

So what next???

Well you can always keep donating money to Wateraid, Oxfam or Greenpeace. you never know what may happen in the future, but personally i loved every minute of it, and 2009 Glastonbury was the year of The Boss and The football. We made the telly, the radio and the print press.

But possibly most importantly we all made new friends, friends we will all see at the Ciderbus Wed June 23 5pm 2010 :P

so i will leave you with this image, which now will haunt me forever :P:)B)

SS850067.jpg

Kidding Kidding !!!!

But seriously Thank you all for your support from myself and Hogga

We will see you in June B):D

p.s. sorry for all the spelling errors!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to echo Chaz in saying thanks for everyone's help, support and enthusiasm :P

It's a shame that a sporting event that raised nearly £3000 for WaterAid doesn't fit in with the spirit of the festival.

Anyway, it will leave plenty more time familiarising myself with the cider bus on Wednesday evening.

See you all in June.

and Thank you guys for organising it this year. I was gutted to have missed it due to the traffic, and was seriously getting ready with the chearleading moves ready for this year but what will be will be

If you see a frustrated cheerleader with her pom pom and wings dancing to Andy Williams - come say Hi

:P

Hope to meet you all at the cider bus next year too

Chazboy Norainplease and Hogga,

You'll always be remembered here for such a great event in 2009. Just thought I'd add my thanks again. Can't wait to see you all again in 2010. Maybe you three can get drunk a bit at the cider bus and start talking about how much fun it would be to make an ice rink on the pyramid field! all in the name of charity of course. :PB):P

See you next year (ticket purchase permitting)

I would like to echo Chaz in saying thanks for everyone's help, support and enthusiasm :)

It's a shame that a sporting event that raised nearly £3000 for WaterAid doesn't fit in with the spirit of the festival.

Anyway, it will leave plenty more time familiarising myself with the cider bus on Wednesday evening.

See you all in June.

You'll always be remembered here for such a great event in 2009. Just thought I'd add my thanks again. Can't wait to see you all again in 2010. Maybe you three can get drunk a bit at the cider bus and start talking about how much fun it would be to make an ice rink on the pyramid field! all in the name of charity of course. :):):)

You'll always be remembered here for such a great event in 2009. Just thought I'd add my thanks again. Can't wait to see you all again in 2010. Maybe you three can get drunk a bit at the cider bus and start talking about how much fun it would be to make an ice rink on the pyramid field! all in the name of charity of course. :):):)

Not in so many words. We've been told Glastonbury don't want sporting events going ahead so they wouldn't help out in getting the equipment in early.

This makes it much more difficult for me and Chaz as we had to do it all on Wednesday morning this year, as well as getting our own stuff in and setting that up. We both felt that it could only go ahead if we set it up on Tuesday night ready for the Wednesday.

Edited by Langdale Wolf

Not in so many words. We've been told Glastonbury don't want sporting events going ahead so they wouldn't help out in getting the equipment in early.

This makes it much more difficult for me and Chaz as we had to do it all on Wednesday morning this year, as well as getting our own stuff in and setting that up. We both felt that it could only go ahead if we set it up on Tuesday night ready for the Wednesday.

How about we draw some makeshift goalposts in chalk onto a particularly rusty and fragile looking long drop tanker and stick mike99 in goal, then take shots at him (ideally from distance)?