• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

After Ten Glastos have taken the plunge and will be coming this year! <_<

hehe Sure we'll all have a ball!

:rolleyes:

After Ten Glastos have taken the plunge and will be coming this year! :rolleyes:

hehe Sure we'll all have a ball!

<_<

im in the same boat, ive been going to glasto since 92 and this year is the 1st time i wont be going through choice (missed a couple because inconsiderate family decided to get married on glasto weekend)

so this year im doing beautiful days (along with 3 or 4 smaller fests) and am really looking forward to it. squeeze and supergrass will be ace and one of my top 10 gigs of all time is the legendary levellers glasto 94 set - awesome.

so really looking forward to experiencing BD for the 1st time, it sounds just perfect atmos, music and people wise!!

Apols for digression here but ...

Bit in bold : Weddings should be banned between May and September :D

I also question what kind of family just imposes a wedding date without even thinking about relatives ... at least in the case of close relatives anyway.

After ten straight, decided to give Glasto a miss this year.. So far so good. Actually looking forward to not shitting my pants about tickets and stuff on sunday. Picked up a couple for BD yesterday sans fuss or bother.

My new missus' first festy too. Top line up, and a early 90's Glasto type vibe so they tell me. Sounds ACE! Seems to me BD is where people go when they get a bit older. Like a Glasto retirement village!

:(

Anyway mucho exitement about this, think I'm gonna love the place and I may return to Worthy next year. We'll see I guess.. and I'm sure the TV Glasto coverage will annoy me, but whatever you say life has changed and I consider BD the new place to be. Took me longer than it should to realise that once the world and his wife discover a place like Glasto, to a certain degree, the place has lost what made it so special! Probably a few years late for BD, but i adore the levellers and can't wait for a place where you can sit down on the grass, whatever the weather, and the nighttimes sound amazing.

Do they have night time oil barrell bin bongo jams like they used to at Glasto back in the day? I always thought they were amazing experiences!

:unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

We HAVEN'T bought our tickets yet. Mainly cos my missus & friends wanted to try Wychwood this year instead.

However, I wanna go..I wanna go!!! :ph34r:

B/Days normally sells out by End of May but hopefully Tix still available come June.

Please can someone start a rumour that Tracy Chapman is playing this year and that will be us defo booked! <_<

We HAVEN'T bought our tickets yet. Mainly cos my missus & friends wanted to try Wychwood this year instead.

However, I wanna go..I wanna go!!! :D

B/Days normally sells out by End of May but hopefully Tix still available come June.

Please can someone start a rumour that Tracy Chapman is playing this year and that will be us defo booked! :P

LOL! You can laugh away Karl but it is Mrs HSC that loves miss Chapman...I'm not bothered either way.

However, if my good lady heard from sources (Not just me!) that she was lined up to play then she would say we've got to go!

Unfortunately our "Family Fest" budget has been allocated to Wychwood for this year.

I still wanna do Beauty Days but difficult to convince my missus.