NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

Guitar Hero World Tour Vs. Rock Band 2

Both have had their track lists released formally now and I think that they both look so god damn good! Although RB2 might just take it... Unfortunately Rock Band 2 doesn't even have a release date in the UK yet, GHWT is out on 28th November :lol: Although it's out a month earlier in the states :ph34r: GHWT also looks like it has an awful lot of extra stuff like a program to compose your own songs, a free bass guitar controller on pre-order :lol: I can't wait!

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Shit !!!

How good is WipEout HD ?!?!?! Finally, something has come along to get me off COD4!

I don't quite understand the low price, not that I'm complaining of course, but I'm a little puzzled by the cost of something that is so high quality.

Anyway, it's only me that thinks the Force Unleashed game is pants then? Some Half-life 2 game mechanics welded into some distinctly average FPS 'next-gen' graphics. The maps are dull, the environments are dull, the enemies are dull and the puzzles are tedious. It is glossy but derivative dross -- like the last 3 films then.
Edited by Purple Monkey

Not sure if this has already been posted in this thread, but those anticipating Fallout 3 at the end of October might be interested to know that Fallout 1 is available to play for free on GameTap. Was playing it all weekend, and forgotten just how incredibly great it is.

http://www.gametap.com/

(Commandos 3 and the original Deus Ex are up there for free too)

wipeout hd downloading :lol:

cant wait to play, for now ive got to go deliver the 12 quid to my uncle who was kind enough to let me use his card

EDIT: wipeout is installing, and i have made a playlist to pump including pendulum - slam and underworld - born slippy

THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME :ph34r:

Edited by rhysieg

wipeout hd downloading :ph34r:

cant wait to play, for now ive got to go deliver the 12 quid to my uncle who was kind enough to let me use his card

EDIT: wipeout is installing, and i have made a playlist to pump including pendulum - slam and underworld - born slippy

THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME :lol:

Yes!!

and it is one of the best modes in the game.

Each zone you accelerate through has its own unique visual style.

The music you have playing at the time also has an effect on the visuals. So the colours pulsate and change with the beat of the music.

I love how they incorporate custom music into the game. the music gets put through different fx depending on whats happening ingame.

So if you are making a big jump the music changes the effect and them slams back into full sound when you land, its great.

Edited by rhysieg

finding it tough to find a 12 race tournament with enough players on wipeout online, if anybody on here wants a race tonight name the time and we can have an efests tournament? (the reason for a 12 race tournament is because if you complete it you get a trophy on psn)

take a wild guess at my psn name :ph34r: (not sure if it matters but its a capitol R in Rhysieg)

Edited by rhysieg

finding it tough to find a 12 race tournament with enough players on wipeout online, if anybody on here wants a race tonight name the time and we can have an efests tournament? (the reason for a 12 race tournament is because if you complete it you get a trophy on psn)

take a wild guess at my psn name :lol: (not sure if it matters but its a capitol R in Rhysieg)

Theres been rumours for a while now, but now it seems certain its happening

Im talking about a new DS being launched before xmas [in Japan anyway]

Id expect an announcemenet within the next month, Nintendo have called a press conference for October 2nd so it could be then

when asked about it Nintendo issued a no comment type response, but said they are always working on new products

its features are apparently leaked and will have

Built-in digital camera

Music playback function

Stronger wireless connection

Larger screens

SD Card support