NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario and Zelda and Mario Kart, and Smash Bros.

That's all the Wii has. And they're all games that don't need the mtion control - something which I always had doubts about but now see as a complete and utter gimmicky failure (although massively successful due to the bullshit commercials and marketing)

Edited by Purple Monkey

Punch Out and Sin and Punishment 2! wow great big new games there and the one thats being overlooking on here which is one of the highest selling games in Japan - Dynasty Warriors

Great press conference after their weak E3 :D

and im sorry guys but I love my wii bbut yeah I do have a kid too, and we play it a lot together, but I still think its a fantastic console, only owning the wii and not a 360/ps3 I love games like Excite Truck and Metriod Prime 3 whereas if you had another console you can probably find better examples of these genres on those consoles

Having now played the demo of pes2009 i think i'll be giving it a miss, doesn't seem that much different from the last one.

Looks like i'll finally be giving fifa a chance after all the years of playing pro evo

thats funny, just about everyone who isnt a pes fanboy on eurogamer said its possibly the best footy game ever. I gave up after fifa 95 on the megadrive anyway. from what I have heard people are saying (particularly eurogamer) that konami should stop worrying about securing licenses and get on with the business of making a decent pes game again.

have you tried the fifa demo? its terrible!

gave up on the pro evo demo cos it was taking to long. have faith it will be amazin come a fortnight though :D

Edited by modey

Anyone know how long I can abuse Battlefield Bad Company demo Multiplayer for? There's only 2 maps, but it's a shit load of fun and can see that and CoD4 amusing me until I get paid so I can buy summint else.

Started CoD4 on Veteran last night. Currently on the bastard fairground level.

Forget all this getting gold in every race crap or 75 zones.

The hardest trophy for me to get in wipeout hd at the moment is completing a 12 race tornament online.

I always lose connection about 7 races into it :D

Played the new pro ev demo.

Its another winner for me over fifa.

Plus all my mates play pro ev, so i shant be buying fifa again.

Good to see its catching up, but personally pro ev has alwasy been better.