NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lazy UPS bastards. apparently my xbox "wasnt ready for collection" when they were supposed to come on wednesday. maybe if they'd actually buzzed the door they might have found out that it was sitting, nicely boxed and ready to go for its repairs :rolleyes:

Edited by minute5072

lazy UPS bastards. apparently my xbox "wasnt ready for collection" when they were supposed to come on wednesday. maybe if they'd actually buzzed the door they might have found out that it was sitting, nicely boxed and ready to go for its repairs :rolleyes:

dude, thats lame...ring em and get them to come back right away...they do that i think.

I live near a depot, when m xbox red-ringed i rang them up and they said they'd be round in 15 minutes. They came round in less than 10.

Bought Sega Superstars Tennis off Amazon for a tenner..

While its not the best game in the world, it certainly entertains for a while..

edit: for ps3

Edited by ilovemaiden

anyone got the cod5 beta yet?

I should be playing it this afternoon hopefully. Eurogamer has been swamped by 1000's of w*nkers registering, and spamming the boards to death in order to get a key. Its f**king carnage over there. I remember when EG cared more about content than clicks. Its a real shame. Its like a f**king msn chat room ever on the boards. "ur liek teh wins" etc etc etc. f**king hate it.