NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a go at Zico earlier, its not fair!! so hard and i cant see where im goig wrong.

Perfect laps with all the boosts and im still a second and a half off his time.

You got anywhere near it?

Motorstorm demo?! oooooo im gonna go download that now.

just thought id come on here and let you know this.......i work in hmv so ive got a bit of info on it.

starting from tomorrow about 150 -160 hmv stores will start doing pre owned games - most stores will be taking in trade in's and selling them too and some stores will only be taking in trade in's and sending them off to other stores with a bigger games section. But we are different from game and gamestation because when people trade in games with hmv they get to put the money towards ANYTHING in stores including ipods and gig tickets :lol: you get the chance to either get cash, trade for another game/anything in store or have the money put on a gift card so you can save your money up :O most stores will also be getting a disc repair machine.

dont know if that info is useful to anyone!!

I cant wait till next week!!! Get a bumper pay cheque in (been doing loads of extra shifts recently) and thinking of buying an 60Gb Xbox 360. Wanted the Elite but cant afford it unless i go for a pre-owned console. Only thing thats holding me back from buying a pre-owned console is that knowing my luck i'll have it for a few weeks then get the dreaded 'red ring of death'. Anyone have any experiences buying a pre-owned 360?

I cant wait till next week!!! Get a bumper pay cheque in (been doing loads of extra shifts recently) and thinking of buying an 60Gb Xbox 360. Wanted the Elite but cant afford it unless i go for a pre-owned console. Only thing thats holding me back from buying a pre-owned console is that knowing my luck i'll have it for a few weeks then get the dreaded 'red ring of death'. Anyone have any experiences buying a pre-owned 360?

Cool, cheers. Id be buying a 60Gb model brand new or pre-owned elite from Gamestation (think its full year warrenty you get with them??).

Not a fan of the PS3 (not a fan of Sony tbh). My PSP is the most expensive paperweight ive ever owned i think. lol. Suppose i could trade it in for money off a new Elite though. ;)

It will be too late now. The beta i believe is closed. People who still have the keys can play it, but people cannot now join.

Should of gave me a shout, I gave about 3 people free keys and my friend must of got about 20 of us on.

problem with the latest ps3 update.

all my videos are playing in black and white.

Im not the only one experiencing a problem.

It seems to affect those with a SD tv.

I gather its something to do with the new 50hz settings they have now, hope they get a fix out soon, i like watching videos through my PS3 in colour ;)

problem with the latest ps3 update.

all my videos are playing in black and white.

Im not the only one experiencing a problem.

It seems to affect those with a SD tv.

I gather its something to do with the new 50hz settings they have now, hope they get a fix out soon, i like watching videos through my PS3 in colour :)

Cool, cheers. Id be buying a 60Gb model brand new or pre-owned elite from Gamestation (think its full year warrenty you get with them??).

Not a fan of the PS3 (not a fan of Sony tbh). My PSP is the most expensive paperweight ive ever owned i think. lol. Suppose i could trade it in for money off a new Elite though. :)

Believe me it is on the to do list.

But its taking longer tosave up than i thought. each time i get the money, something else comes up i need to pay for, damn life!! ;)

But still, they cant freeze out all those with SD tvs so im hoping they fix it pretty sharpish