NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will sell alot more in the USA.... easily.

But yeah, it's selling very well, I don't really think it's all that. I mean, it'd be better if anything not made by Nintendo or was part of an established franchise was selling in Japan, but that doesn't seem like it'll ever happen in Japan again.

haha you all seem to be happy and non argumentative about consoles

i guess ill stay after all

i went on some crappy games forum and got slammed for owning a ps3

i guess it was all the american fanboys.

just to catch up on everything quickly....

the club demo was crap

call of duty 4 is the best game i ever bought!

oh and if anybody is interested.... my psn id is "rhysieg"

oh and before you ask, no i am not german... my name is rhys (my dads welsh) and i was always called rhysie...

and because i dress chavvy my brother started calling me rhysie g as a pisstake (the "g" standing for gangsta) my family caught on

and it wasent long before my friends started calling me it.

the online games i have.... call of duty 4, smackdown vs raw 08, motorstorm, resistance, skate, fifa 08, and rock band (imported from america)

i guess the offline games dont really have any importance.

i mostly play call of duty.

Here's an interesting comparison between XBox 360 and PS3 multi-format games.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?artic...2275&page=1

I think the contrast on the XBox games have always looked slightly better, with the PS3 version identical in every way except from a hint of being washed out.

Look at the shadows.......really there's no actual difference, it's only noticed when you have an XBox to compare to, it's splitting hairs really.

Edited by Purple Monkey

Here's an interesting comparison between XBox 360 and PS3 multi-format games.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?artic...2275&page=1

I think the contrast on the XBox games have always looked slightly better, with the PS3 version identical in every way except from a hint of being washed out.

Look at the shadows.......really there's no actual difference, it's only noticed when you have an XBox to compare to, it's splitting hairs really.

which is why I still get wound up when people who nothing about consoles bang on about the ps3, and how its the best. the 360 has been out 2 years, and still (by a whisker) beats it graphically. yes, they are very similar, no- the ps3 isnt "streets ahead power-wise"

I dont doubt the ps3 still may have untapped potential, but dont talk about it until we see the evidence!

sorry mate, not possible

until rock band finally appears anyway.

I read today that activision are milking the addicts more by releasing 2 more GH games before summer and another one in the 2nd half of the year - most likely a few weeks before xmas.

I think they're starting to take the piss a bit, there is no shortage of games that would work perfectly on guitar hero but releasing more than 1 a year is just ridiculous

the last nintendo console i had was an N64

the only zelda game i ever played was ocarina of time

completed it many times

an amazing, amazing game...

ive always wanted to play the other 1s,

but nintendo just doesent entice me enough..

my ps1/ps2/ps3's have all been amazing enough to keep me to playstation.

even halo, crackdown, mass effect and gears of war isnt making me buy a 360...

what exclusives does 360 have coming out this year??

ps3 have an amazing year of exclusives lined up.

the last nintendo console i had was an N64

the only zelda game i ever played was ocarina of time

completed it many times

an amazing, amazing game...

ive always wanted to play the other 1s,

but nintendo just doesent entice me enough..

my ps1/ps2/ps3's have all been amazing enough to keep me to playstation.

even halo, crackdown, mass effect and gears of war isnt making me buy a 360...

what exclusives does 360 have coming out this year??

ps3 have an amazing year of exclusives lined up.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Latest Activity

• Services for Professional Writing: Your paltriness in convincing correspondence In this day and age, enticing correspondence is a higher priority than any time in recent memory. Whether you're betting everything, or expert achievement, bringing the decision to the table for perspectives in a manner that is both reasonable and enthralling can essentially impact your thriving. Quality Making Affiliations (QWS) stands apart as a significant accomplice in this try since it offers a great many plans that can be redone to meet the different necessities of its clients. Why Writing Persuasive Letters Is Essential Writing persuasive letters is the foundation for writing effective letters in a variety of contexts. Straightforward and compelling correspondence can further develop client connections, bunch cooperation, and productive exchanges nursing essay writing help in the business world. Enlighteningly, particularly made works and investigation papers, grades and insightful authorization can be completely affected. On a specific level, reasonable correspondence helps in building and staying aware of affiliations, giving assessments, and in any case, impacting others. Developed by Quality Forming Organizations Quality Forming Organizations make a significant contribution by offering top-notch forming plans that are tailored to each client's needs. By making strong blissful and mindfully evolving it, QWS ensures that your message is passed on with exactness, clearness, and impact. Affiliations that QWS Scholarly Advancement Articles and Examination Papers Presented: QWS assists students with making thoroughly examined, to a great extent worked with and explicitly instructed papers. This includes writing papers and giving recommendations, both of which are necessary parts of unquestionable level preparation. Changing and adjusting: ensuring that informational papers adhere to appropriate organizational styles and are free of semantic errors. Writing proposals and reports for businesses: QWS helps relationship with making key need and attracting thought, reports, and various records head for endeavors and advancement. Improvement of the Substance: Making drawing in highlight materials that line up with a connection's picture and vested party, for example, blog sections, discharges, and web based game substance. Starter making Content Creation: producing high-quality content for objections, online journals, and other pay someone to do my class contemporary platforms to attract and keep readers. Techniques for making changes: giving clear information and adjustments to work on the lucidity and nature of imaginative works. Starting Letter Composing and Dealing with Your Own Piece: helping people with really acquainting their capacities and experiences with likely organizations. Messages to General society: helping with individual announcement groundwork for award and school application applications as well as other individual undertakings. The QWS Strategy QWS adopts a client-driven strategy and spotlights on grasping the extraordinary necessities of every client. The inevitable result meets or outperforms suspicions in view of this individualized organization. Conducting a client interview to learn about the client's needs, goals, and personal stakes. selecting events and hypotheses, discussing the scope of the project, and so on. Coordination and Assessment Leading a widely inclusive assessment to accumulate huge information and encounters to make a configuration or the need to coordinate the imaginative cycle really guaranteeing that content is both helpful and powerful simultaneously online class taker by making and further developing substance that is particular, clear, compact, and custom-made to the client's advantages. Changing and Driving Numerous rounds of modifying the substance to eliminate any phonetic, etymological, or other anomalies through modifying Appraisal and Client Study Adapting the draft to the client with the end goal of study. Changes made in response to customer analysis guarantee complete customer loyalty. conveying the cleaned achieve discrete transportation inside the foreordained time span. giving post-exchange backing to any extra changes or adjustments. Benefits of QWS Choosing QWS accompanies a couple of benefits: Equipped Quality Experienced producers and editors who are experts in their fields. raised necessities for the course of action that ensure write my nursing research paper lucidity, objectivity, and impact. Time Feasibility It is estimated that speedy times will return without compromising quality. Complete the store up's undertaking proficiently and inside the apportioned time. Changed Frameworks Changed gathering relationship to meet unambiguous client necessities. The ability to change a method for managing different making arrangements and styles is major. To represent client content and information, secret serious mystery shows are used. Safe treatment of all correspondence and records Moderate Grave assessment with direct expense structures Great administrations at sensible costs that don't utilize each dollar Perceived and Instances of Conquering Snags various clients have teamed up with QWS to work on the nature of their correspondence altogether. Coming up next are a few respects: Financial master John M.: QWS helped us create a convincing plan that passed all inspections and received funding for our new interest. A basic impact was made by their drawing in association and special attention." Sarah L., Student: " Until I found QWS, my thought was perilous. My work was fundamentally improved paper writing services and coordinated with their assistance. Without their help, I couldn't have ever had the option to graduate. The Vacancy Seeker: R. Emily: I had the option to get interviews with the absolute best organizations on account of the resume and introductory letter that QWS made for me. With their master system and shrewd assessment, they changed the game." End Validity is basic in a world that makes certain to be serious and interconnected. Quality Forming Affiliations stands separated as a reliable assistant in view of complete plans think about numerous necessities. Whether you are a student, ready, or individual endeavoring to resuscitate your made correspondence, QWS gives the power and sponsorship to help you with succeeding.
    • I called 50 times and didn't get through. I didn't listen to the caller who got it wrong so didn't try again. Assumed they would win as all the previous days ones have been so easy - songs from headliners - so a quick research into those on Spotify and they should've been able to guess which of the 3 it was!
    • What an inspiring choice of  leaders! The Tory party, and indeed the Nation is indeed fortunate to have such a wealth of talent at their disposal.
    • Got 20/24 on the first run, got 10/24 on the second. Not surprising, since I know much more about the history and your magna cartas than the technicalities of the judicial system. Might need to do a bit of studying if I ever wanted the citizenship 😁
    • They claimed to be, but I'm convinced that there was some level of blocking/priority in Vodafone's favour.  Friends on EE and O2 especially really struggled.  I had clear 5G all weekend on a lebara PAYG sim.
  • Featured Products

• Hot Topics

• Latest Tourdates