NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well all the time they've been quoting Q2 for this, but never gave Smash Bros a firm release date in Europe other than 2008

I think they plan on releasing this first before Smash here, actually we could get it before any other region, like we did Mario Strikers, they seem to like releasing online games in different regions to test the water

Its not only us who get a bum deal, they are only just releasing Metroid Prime 3 in Japan and we had it ages ago

snake's finishing move is awesome :lol:

played assasin's creed for a bit last night. was good but i think it could get tedious over time. altair is bad ass tho

the present day bits are so bloody annoying tho! its like "you're having fun killing people eh?...not any more. time to sleep"

Is anyone still playing Super Mario Galaxy, or have we all long since finished that? Spent a couple of hours on it yesterday, and am up to 110 stars. Gonna take me a good while to get the rest though I fear.... some of the comet challenges (especially the purple coin ones) are pure evil.

Is anyone still playing Super Mario Galaxy, or have we all long since finished that? Spent a couple of hours on it yesterday, and am up to 110 stars. Gonna take me a good while to get the rest though I fear.... some of the comet challenges (especially the purple coin ones) are pure evil.
Edited by Purple Monkey

Yeah I battterred it weeks ago and got 120 stars, now I'm playing it through with Luigi but it's taking a while.

Luigi slides around more than Mario but is faster at running and jumps higher, and it almost totally transforms the later levels completely because of it, it's rather amazing to see how radical a subtle change in the debug options can be and have such a sudden impact on a game.

Purple Coin challenges are awesome. My favourite was Luigi's Purple Coins in Toy World, absolute gameplay perfection.

Edited by Halcyon

I always played with the pistol.... great for just rattling off some quick rounds, and then boost it with a marksman skill and take them out proper. Hadn't thought about playing the levels just on your own without any team mates.... could make things really interesting that could. I never had a chance to try singularity out myself (wrong skills/team mates), but i personally enjoyed the old lift / throw combo..... smash them into a wall.
Edited by Purple Monkey

Once you get the 1,000,000 credit achievement, you can buy some really bad-ass weapons from the bloke on the Normandy, or the requisitions officer in C-Sec. Once you get those, there's no need to use any other weapons.

Been playing Oblivion again. I'm determined to finish the main quest. I'm trying really hard not to get distracted by side-quests.