UK Politics

kalifire

16 minutes ago, kaosmark2 said:

It's absolutely batshit, considering the horrendous sh*t she spouted and culture she created while Home Secretary, that we would now talk about her as a "moderate Tory".

Evil, evil woman, and still somehow better than a lot of them.

35 minutes ago, kaosmark2 said:

It's absolutely batshit, considering the horrendous sh*t she spouted and culture she created while Home Secretary, that we would now talk about her as a "moderate Tory".

Evil, evil woman, and still somehow better than a lot of them.

Goes to show how far vile far right the party has gone

22 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Her time as home sec was marred with hostile environment and vans with Go Home on the side etc...but I couldn't help feeling sorry for her a bit when PM with all that brexit nonsense.

The vans were the idea of then Immigration Minister Mark Harper (who was then my MP and he boasted about his idea.

He will be  afront runner as a 'unity' candidate for next leader of the TGories.

Maybe, just maybe the UK electorate is wiser than it has been in recent years..................

Cos the polls since the budget are grim reading for Sunak and co.

Tax give aways having a negative effect, not happened before and if this continues I stand corrected and doff my cap to @Ozanne.

The GB news paid for poll made me laugh.................... 18%!!!! and yet GB news on their website barely mentioned that and chose to say voters do not trust either leader with the economy LOL

image.png.7a321e26a9636b70bdfdc371a3c44fdc.png

37 minutes ago, Neil said:

no where makes scumbags like yorkshire!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-68513071

Oh it's not just the jocks you hate, but the tikes too? 

I grew up half an hour from Thirsk, in what was then Leon Brittan's constituency.  Was a fun place to grow up, but very grateful we moved down to a few miles from the farm at the age I wanted to see bands. 

Latest deaths in Gaza is five people killed when a pallet of food aid landed on their heads, the parachute didn't open 

Just now, fraybentos1 said:

What do you hope to gain with this needlessly insulting nonsense?

if that was someone in my town, i'd consider them a scumbag, cos a 12 year old car thief probably isn't heading for a model citizen award, and i think i described him quite accurately.

9 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

can't work out why you have a problem with a topical scumbag being called a scumbag, unless its your son?

14 hours ago, clarkete said:

Oh it's not just the jocks you hate, but the tikes too? 

I grew up half an hour from Thirsk, in what was then Leon Brittan's constituency.  Was a fun place to grow up, but very grateful we moved down to a few miles from the farm at the age I wanted to see bands. 

I grew up on the outskirts of Leeds.

Nothing wrong with the area at all nor the vast majority of the people.

No idea how anyone can know where a person who nicks a caravan is actually from though when it does not say!!

10 hours ago, fraybentos1 said:

Passive aggressive post thatfreybentos needs to complain about.

10 hours ago, Neil said:

if that was someone in my town, i'd consider them a scumbag, cos a 12 year old car thief probably isn't heading for a model citizen award, and i think i described him quite accurately.

So if it was in Bristol you’d have said ‘nowhere does scumbags like Bristol’ doubt it 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

He's not a car thief

how many 12 year olds do you know with the keys to a BMW 4x4. i reckon its a fair assumption he nicked it, even if that was taking his parents keys.

5 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

TRAVELLING through

i'm crediting the good people of yorkshire to quickly report  any kid they saw driving around. maybe its so common  this kid didn't stand out? i reckon he hadn't driven very far.

yes, i might be off the mark with my assumption he's from Yorkshire, but that's not a prejudiced assumption, but an assumption from the facts. truth will out and we'll see who's right. 🙂