5 places in worthy view tents

Fabulousfab

24 minutes ago, Fabulousfab said:

Hi, 

i have taken a worthy view tent in which I have 5 places left (only me for the moment ), 200£ the place , I arrive the Wednesday 

contact me for more information 

You are seeking room mates for a Worthy View shared single room tent? 

You are brave. Or crazy!

1 hour ago, Fabulousfab said:

Hi, 

i have taken a worthy view tent in which I have 5 places left (only me for the moment ), 200£ the place , I arrive the Wednesday 

contact me for more information 

This is an intriguing first post, as others have suggested it's not that common for others to offer to share single room tents with strangers, hence the confusion. 

Maybe say what type of tent you have for starters? 

Oh yes you are perfectly right

this is the "6 person pre-erected large classic scout style tent with two large bedrooms." ( https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/accommodation/pre-erected-camping/worthy-view-pre-erected-camping/tent-types-and-prices/ )

there is a room for 3 in which I am not, and some place in the other room where I will be. the price for the whole tent was 1200, so it is 600 for the room, 200 per person who are ok to share the other room with me

I perfectly understand the promiscuity/crowdedness part, so people may just prefer the room for 3 , no problem. 

10 minutes ago, Fabulousfab said:

Oh yes you are perfectly right

this is the "6 person pre-erected large classic scout style tent with two large bedrooms." ( https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/accommodation/pre-erected-camping/worthy-view-pre-erected-camping/tent-types-and-prices/ )

there is a room for 3 in which I am not, and some place in the other room where I will be. the price for the whole tent was 1200, so it is 600 for the room, 200 per person who are ok to share the other room with me

I perfectly understand the promiscuity/crowdedness part, so people may just prefer the room for 3 , no problem. 

image.png.2add58b2fb6904178929e393ac72c689.png

ok 🙂  As I am french, I may not have the nuance for "promiscuity", but I feel, seeing your answer, this is not good...

well I was trying to say I try to resell some place in a tent too big and too expensive for me, or I will have to let it go before the expiration date

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Are you trying to assess whether your reputation for promiscuity is a pro or a con in this case? 

I don't have a reputation for promiscuity, thank you very much.

How very dare you. 

19 minutes ago, Fabulousfab said:

ok 🙂  As I am french, I may not have the nuance for "promiscuity", but I feel, seeing your answer, this is not good...

well I was trying to say I try to resell some place in a tent too big and too expensive for me, or I will have to let it go before the expiration date

Ah, no need to apologise for the language barrier. 

I'm sure there will be others who can help you find something nearer to your size if it helps? 

They will do a resale of smaller tents nearer the festival date.  I did the same to change from one type to another, needed to sacrifice a deposit I believe, but compared to your current outlay I'm sure it would be better. 

Alternatively I know some here are very keen on third party places, I think Tangerine Fields is one

14 minutes ago, Fabulousfab said:

seriously, let it go... I can foresee sub letting to strangers causing you some issues! 

37 minutes ago, Fabulousfab said:

You’re basically trying to sublet for the profit of £1000 😂😂

I mean, it’s genius 😂

3 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

You do, just that you do not realise 😉

If my reputation has reached the South West, I'd call that prolific promiscuity!

1 minute ago, Franky said:

I mean, it’s genius 😂

Could start a website, airbnb style, to let out spare rooms in tents at Glastonbury!

It's genius. 

16 minutes ago, stuie said:

Could start a website, airbnb style, to let out spare rooms in tents at Glastonbury!

It's genius. 

I wonder how much a 4m x 2m space with loads of headroom, totally water proof, off-ground, wood burner, cooker with oven, grill and two hobs, double bed, interior LED lighting, double USB charger point, plenty of storage space and two seat sofa would be worth.

31 minutes ago, Franky said:

I mean, it’s genius 😂

Profit? 

But it genuinely is 1200 quid innit? 

https://glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/accommodation/pre-erected-camping/worthy-view-pre-erected-camping/booking-info/

They've just divided by 6 and hoped others would camp together in a lovely odyssey of peace and love. 

4 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Profit? 

But it genuinely is 1200 quid innit? 

https://glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/accommodation/pre-erected-camping/worthy-view-pre-erected-camping/booking-info/

They've just divided by 6 and hoped others would camp together in a lovely odyssey of peace and love. 

Ooooooooo in which case 

who the f**k pays £1200 for a f**king tent ??????? 

• Upvote 2