Ticket day setups …

Crazyfool01

16 minutes ago, clarkete said:

If that's for real, then hope your stay there works out OK 🙂 

For reals, was due to fly back today (already friday past 1am here). But my intestines had other ideas, going to be a good few weeks before I get back to uk now. 

Edited by I am Jon

17 minutes ago, I am Jon said:

Mine consists of a single iPhone from a hospital bed in China, wish me luck. 

IMG_3763.jpeg

This sounds rough!! BUT it could also turn out to be the greatest ticket day success story ever if you pull it off! Good luck to you and wishing you a speedy recovery.

47 minutes ago, Mark H said:

This sounds rough!! BUT it could also turn out to be the greatest ticket day success story ever if you pull it off! Good luck to you and wishing you a speedy recovery.

The miracle happened at 2:23am.  Can’t believe it worked from my phone in this hospital bed. Never give up no matter how many times you see sold out / unavailable. See you June. 

Best of luck to those trying on Sunday sale. 

Edited by I am Jon
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, I am Jon said:

The miracle happened at 2:23am.  Can’t believe it worked from my phone in this hospital bed. Never give up no matter how many time you see sold out / unavailable. See you June. 

Congratulations! What a story to tell!

49 minutes ago, I am Jon said:

The miracle happened at 2:23am.  Can’t believe it worked from my phone in this hospital bed. Never give up no matter how many times you see sold out / unavailable. See you June. 

Well done you and good luck with the recovery 🙂 

6 hours ago, mouserat said:

I feel like there should be some sort of award each year for the most successful buyer with the most rubbish setup. 

i've tried all sorts over the years (including 3 machines each with a dedicated ip address), and had the best success with the most basic set-ups, where I can properly concentrate on what i'm doing.