Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, mario man said:

After defeat in the resales, yesterday I avoided anything glasto related, but having slept on it I think I’m going to keep trying in the competitions whilst there are so many around. Not least as I’ve bought so much bloody cider/chocolate/cheese/beer over the last few weeks I may as well see how they pan out!

It’s getting to the point that I feel I’ve got as much chance with competitors as I do with sales (very slim!) so let’s keep trying all opportunities to get there. Blind optimism is fine with me!! 🤪

100% this. It’s not over until it’s over 😋🤣

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

Brothers cider now available in Asda .... just seen this after buying a load in Morisons yesterday , could have got my discount and they are cheaper at 1.50 a can . 

Thanks for the heads up! Here in Wales we have the alcohol tax so no cheap cans for us 😂🙈 

1 hour ago, BillieBobs said:

Ahhhhh amazing love this! Getting creative is the best therapy for ticket blues. I can’t share my creations as the hen do is a surprise, they only know the date and location. Cant risk any of our secrets getting out LOL

No worries - i thought that may be the case. Art / crafts can be therapy for a lot of ailments.

14 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

This is identical to mine, with a can of brothers alongside for good measure 

It's about time Glastonbury struck a partnership with a fruit and veg vendor, as I'm not going to make it to 40 if this is my yearly diet from March-June...

29 minutes ago, Joey01 said:

It's about time Glastonbury struck a partnership with a fruit and veg vendor, as I'm not going to make it to 40 if this is my yearly diet from March-June...

Same. Just had some of the orange brothers for the first time. It’s bloody delicious! Tastes like orangina