Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

16 hours ago, WheresMyTent said:

I would like to ask if anyone could spare a vote for my friend Dan, the last of our group of friends without a ticket, who’s design is Design One on the website, the Water Is Life groovy flower 🌻

https://www.wateraid.org/uk/win-glastonbury-tickets/thanks?token=yJDaS3ATO4eJ-QbBFfcA2s0fCeqvCaWEkBUX3aKlcZM

I’ve attached proof that he put the hard graft in. He actually submitted lots of designs, he worked on it for days, and turned out Emily loved the flower enough to shortlist it! 

scribbled over the big sheet so it’s less easy to steal for next year

92c9c746-104f-47e8-a8e5-4d9c8bb7e10c.jpeg

82dc5c18-ef4a-4853-b1a8-59cbc5609c02.jpeg

5cd92bd4-86de-4fd4-9ee2-1dd762440715.jpeg

I've voted again for this one👍🏻

20 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Now a trainline.com competition? 

Definitely way more corporate partnership this year.

Ah it was right by Piccadilly in a Manchester, very close to my office. Gutted to be working from home today!

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Someone has got them.

Yep someone commented on their Insta saying they’d just missed them. I’d like them to give them to a train conductor who can give them away to a nice customer (or keep them for themselves, considering the amount of stuff they have to deal with on the daily!)

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I'm sorry to jump on this thread 🥹 I won tickets with Brothers this week but not heard from them, just wondering how long you other lucky guys heard from them and whether it was by phone/email? I'm now of course majorly stressing that I somehow put in the wrong details hahaha

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Racingalpaca said:

Hi everyone, I'm sorry to jump on this thread 🥹 I won tickets with Brothers this week but not heard from them, just wondering how long you other lucky guys heard from them and whether it was by phone/email? I'm now of course majorly stressing that I somehow put in the wrong details hahaha

Don’t panic, I’m sure it’ll be fine 🙂 maybe contact brothers on Twitter? They’re usually pretty good there. How amazing! When did you win?

I believe @Doohickey won Brothers tickets if my memory is correct? Could be wrong 

11 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Don’t panic, I’m sure it’ll be fine 🙂 maybe contact brothers on Twitter? They’re usually pretty good there. How amazing! When did you win?

Thanks, that’s a good idea! I won on Weds, so I'm probably just being very impatient🥲. And thank you for welcoming me🥰

On 4/29/2024 at 11:27 PM, Doohickey said:

Your wish is my command 😂

Can of cider number 133 turned out to be the lucky one. Who knew?

This happened on Friday but I had no contact with anyone from Brothers until today, so I held off posting.

I didn't sleep all weekend.

Still can't actually believe it.

Keep going everyone, there could be more winners on here.

If I can win, anyone can. 

winning screen shot small.jpg

you should be fine just found another winners post , and welcome 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Racingalpaca said:

Thanks, that’s a good idea! I won on Weds, so I'm probably just being very impatient🥲. And thank you for welcoming me🥰

Oh I’d 100% be the same!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Racingalpaca said:

well done 👍 

I won on a Friday and hadn’t heard by Monday. I wasn’t expecting to hear over the weekend, but I couldn’t wait any longer so I emailed them on info@brothersdrinks.co.uk and got a reply about 20mins  later.

Edited by Doohickey

3 minutes ago, Doohickey said:

well done 👍 

I won on a Friday and hadn’t heard by Monday. I wasn’t expecting to hear over the weekend, but I couldn’t wait any longer so I emailed them on info@brothersdrinks.co.uk and got a reply about 20mm a later.

I might do that, thank you so much!