Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

3 hours ago, .Romo. said:

My WaterAid design got picked for the vote!

Its Design 2 - "Clean Water is a Human Right"

Last design of 3 I submitted - thank goodness I kept going...

Would be great to get some efest support for the vote!

https://www.wateraid.org/uk/win-glastonbury-tickets/vote

clean-water-is-a-human-right-tattoo-design.jpg

Good luck! I'd already voted for this one before seeing your post.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, .Romo. said:

My WaterAid design got picked for the vote!

Its Design 2 - "Clean Water is a Human Right"

Last design of 3 I submitted - thank goodness I kept going...

Would be great to get some efest support for the vote!

https://www.wateraid.org/uk/win-glastonbury-tickets/vote

clean-water-is-a-human-right-tattoo-design.jpg

Great design! What software did you use? I couldn’t get any of my designs looking as good. Mind you… I did use paint haha

I would like to ask if anyone could spare a vote for my friend Dan, the last of our group of friends without a ticket, who’s design is Design One on the website, the Water Is Life groovy flower 🌻

https://www.wateraid.org/uk/win-glastonbury-tickets/thanks?token=yJDaS3ATO4eJ-QbBFfcA2s0fCeqvCaWEkBUX3aKlcZM

I’ve attached proof that he put the hard graft in. He actually submitted lots of designs, he worked on it for days, and turned out Emily loved the flower enough to shortlist it! 

scribbled over the big sheet so it’s less easy to steal for next year

92c9c746-104f-47e8-a8e5-4d9c8bb7e10c.jpeg

82dc5c18-ef4a-4853-b1a8-59cbc5609c02.jpeg

5cd92bd4-86de-4fd4-9ee2-1dd762440715.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, WheresMyTent said:

Romo joined Efests today, joined the discord today, joined Glasto Chat today. Spammed everyone with his entry which is AI generated.

IMG_7303.jpeg

IMG_7304.jpeg

That’s so thoroughly disappointing for what is, as others have pointed out, a charity competition. I know we’re all bursting at the seams for a ticket but I like to think that we all play fair.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, WheresMyTent said:

Romo joined Efests today, joined the discord today, joined Glasto Chat today. Spammed everyone with his entry which is AI generated.

IMG_7303.jpeg

IMG_7304.jpeg

This is unbelievably disappointing. Since T-Day this group has kept me going and I’ve made some amazing friends in here. Those same friends who spent hours designing tattoos and entering every competition going to get to the farm.

This guy has a nerve to cheat in a competition then come into this group and ask for votes. I’ve never used AI so I didn’t question the design at first and almost voted thinking he was another valued member of this community. Well done to those who did notice it and hopefully this can be put right.

The ultimate karma would be this guy loses the comp but an E-Fester who voted for him wins the voters draw 😂🤞🍀

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, WheresMyTent said:

I would like to ask if anyone could spare a vote for my friend Dan, the last of our group of friends without a ticket, who’s design is Design One on the website, the Water Is Life groovy flower 🌻

https://www.wateraid.org/uk/win-glastonbury-tickets/thanks?token=yJDaS3ATO4eJ-QbBFfcA2s0fCeqvCaWEkBUX3aKlcZM

I’ve attached proof that he put the hard graft in. He actually submitted lots of designs, he worked on it for days, and turned out Emily loved the flower enough to shortlist it! 

scribbled over the big sheet so it’s less easy to steal for next year

92c9c746-104f-47e8-a8e5-4d9c8bb7e10c.jpeg

82dc5c18-ef4a-4853-b1a8-59cbc5609c02.jpeg

5cd92bd4-86de-4fd4-9ee2-1dd762440715.jpeg

This was the one I voted for 🥰

I’d imagine and hope that the competition will be rerun with the existing entries minus the AI generated one . Not voted yet . Green arrows can be removed if needed but not sure that poster will return tbh 

7 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I’d imagine and hope that the competition will be rerun with the existing entries minus the AI generated one . Not voted yet . Green arrows can be removed if needed but not sure that poster will return tbh 

We scared him off 😂

14 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

This is unbelievably disappointing. Since T-Day this group has kept me going and I’ve made some amazing friends in here. Those same friends who spent hours designing tattoos and entering every competition going to get to the farm.

This guy has a nerve to cheat in a competition then come into this group and ask for votes. I’ve never used AI so I didn’t question the design at first and almost voted thinking he was another valued member of this community. Well done to those who did notice it and hopefully this can be put right.

The ultimate karma would be this guy loses the comp but an E-Fester who voted for him wins the voters draw 😂🤞🍀

totally agree BillieBobs! My best mate is not an efester (yet!) but he’s worked so hard so would appreciate your vote for the groovy flower if you did feel inclined! Xx 

(also I know I am not the most active here but i do do the GlastoCast podcast!)

1 minute ago, WheresMyTent said:

totally agree BillieBobs! My best mate is not an efester (yet!) but he’s worked so hard so would appreciate your vote for the groovy flower if you did feel inclined! Xx 

(also I know I am not the most active here but i do do the GlastoCast podcast!)

have you any in the pipeline whilst you are here ? 🙂