Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

1 minute ago, Sziget2024_Leaks said:

What comment?

Someone commented on Reddit i think they had inside information that the lineup announcement would take a bit longer because of two AA+ headliners they were still negotiating with

47 minutes ago, Matt86 said:

hi @Sziget2024_Leaks 👋 ,

damn... you never saw how bad she is Live don't you... 🥲

it's not just that she was boring live the last time at Sziget but I had to get my girlfriend up on my shoulders for some song she likes so it's was painful on a bunch of levels

i thought it's a long intro before the fun stuff. but the whole gig went like that. black and white, slow, boring.

but i'm sure she's a name that helps with hard ticket sales etc, and a lot of people like her music

• Like 1

IMG_0926.jpegshe’s probably coming on the 11th, right ?

@Sziget2024_Leaks

edit: Yeah she is. If you look closely there seems to be a “g” below that TBA sticker and I just looked for any other festival happening around that time that contains the letter “g” and there’s none:)) So here’s our female headliner most likely

Edited by rowexx
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, rowexx said:

IMG_0926.jpegshe’s probably coming on the 11th, right ?

@Sziget2024_Leaks

edit: Yeah she is. If you look closely there seems to be a “g” below that TBA sticker and I just looked for any other festival happening around that time that contains the letter “g” and there’s none:)) So here’s our female headliner most likely

Headliner? Who is she?😆

5 minutes ago, Geri17 said:

Headliner? Who is she?😆

She’s not headliner material but I was saying that because of Sziget’s latest choices when it comes to who headlines. And also she’s (almost) top of the list at MadCool the day she plays.

She’s pretty dope tho, you should give it a listen. Her lastest album was nominated for AOTY.

Edited by rowexx
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, rowexx said:

she’s probably coming on the 11th, right ?

@Sziget2024_Leaks

That's the 11th so she'd be subbing Sam Smith, which is a pretty good slate imo.

To fan the flames, Oya festival seems to be the one before last, a fest Sziget has shared a few names with so far.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, QuintenH said:

Hope so. But probably wishful thinking of these people😅

Screenshot_2024-03-21-20-39-20-13_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-21-20-39-07-60_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg

In my mind Drake joins Coldplay, Adele and Beyoncé in the 'not in a million years' tier but you have to admit that notification is suspicious af ☠️ 

• Upvote 4