Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

I don't know if it is just me, but a festival where you have to google most headliners isn't exactly a good festival 😄

I may be getting old, but some of the acts that are suggested/expected here as headliners are definitely not on that level.

We bought early bird passes for the first time this year, but judging from the leaks and hints I've read here for the past couple of days, I feel like we might regret it.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, AisW said:

Is Louis Tomlinson really as big as Sziget is pushing him?

until I saw it mentioned here, I had no idea who the guy is

I mean, it can be expected from them having 21&under passes available, but are they such a significant portion of their festival goers that they decided that they didn't care about 30+ audience at all? 

21 minutes ago, poelim said:

He has a huge fanbase of teenage girls (former 1D fans), but besides that, no, he’s not big

I'm not sure many former 1D fans who were fans when they were a band would be teenage anymore. They broke up in 2015, 8 years ago, so presuming they were 11-14 at the time they're mostly going to be in their 20s. Semantics I know...

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, OKMess said:

I'm not sure many former 1D fans who were fans when they were a band would be teenage anymore. They broke up in 2015, 8 years ago, so presuming they were 11-14 at the time they're mostly going to be in their 20s. Semantics I know...

Lol. You’re right. I guess i’m just getting old then 😂

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, rowexx said:

isnt mad cool…mad…bad??? 

most of these names seem so small comparing to last edition

true, but if this was the lineup that Sziget announced, it would be great.. 
somehow, I feel like Sziget lineup will be worse than this one and here people are considering this one.. bad.. 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rowexx said:

isnt mad cool…mad…bad??? 

most of these names seem so small comparing to last edition

They have three headliners yet to be announced tbf. That said, unless they're huge acts, that's remains a poor line-up announcement for Mad Cool whose recent line-ups have been "how can they afford all those big acts?" level.