Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

1 hour ago, cirez21 said:

if paramore are headlining, they're either doing four shows in a row or closing out the festival

image.thumb.png.1100a3c552ea427410c6ffcea985fb5e.png

This will be my fourth Sziget. In 2019 we closed with Foo Fighters, in 2022 it was Arctic Monkeys and this year Billie Eilish. Three of the biggest acts on the planet.

I like Paramore a lot and if they were announced for any other day I'd be very happy, but if they're closing I'd be a bit disappointed. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, billybigballs said:

This will be my fourth Sziget. In 2019 we closed with Foo Fighters, in 2022 it was Arctic Monkeys and this year Billie Eilish. Three of the biggest acts on the planet.

I like Paramore a lot and if they were announced for any other day I'd be very happy, but if they're closing I'd be a bit disappointed. 

my thoughts exactly! since I've been following the festival they've always kept the biggest headliner for the last day, having paramore would be...quite odd? I'd be happy for the announcement regardless 

Edited by cirez21

2 hours ago, Sziget2024_Leaks said:

its actually n x i x n x t x e x t x e x e x n

idk if its a mistake or on purpose 

paramore with “decode” seems the least intuitive imo. two door cinema club or (maybe) adele seem closer to the clue

Edited by rowexx

7 minutes ago, rowexx said:

paramore with “decode” seems the least intuitive imo. two door cinema club or (maybe) adele seem closer to the clue

It's n x i x n x e x t x e x e x n with this decodehttps://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/binary-to-string.html

2 minutes ago, rowexx said:

I would be amazed if it was Adele. She seems more than happy to play to 4,000 adoring fans every night in Vegas and earn $1m for each performance.

I get Decode, but "nineteen" is such a strange reference for Paramore. Leaks could've coded anything to be more relevant for Paramore, but decided to go with "nineteen", and done it for a reason. I looked it up and it's not even Hayley's own song, but a Tegan+Sara cover. 

Could it be that it's a double clue for Paramore and Tegan&Sara?

aSB4IGcgeCBuIHggbyB4IHIgeCBlIA0KcCB4IHIgeCBlIHggdiB4IGkgeCBvIHggdSB4IHMNCm0geCBlIHggcyB4IHMgeCBhIHggZyB4IGUNCg0KVGhlcmXigJlzIGJlZW4gYSBzbGlnaHQgY2hhbmdlIG9mIHBsYW5zLiBTb3JyeS4gSXQgaGFzIG5vdGhpbmcgdG8gZG8gd2l0aCBQYXJhbW9yZS4gSXTigJlzIGFsbCBhYm91dCB0aGUgbnVtYmVycy4gQWxsb3cgbWUgdG8gY29ycmVjdCBteXNlbGYuDQoNCnQgeCB3IHggZSB4IGwgeCB2IHggZQ==

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Sziget2024_Leaks said:

aSB4IGcgeCBuIHggbyB4IHIgeCBlIA0KcCB4IHIgeCBlIHggdiB4IGkgeCBvIHggdSB4IHMNCm0geCBlIHggcyB4IHMgeCBhIHggZyB4IGUNCg0KVGhlcmXigJlzIGJlZW4gYSBzbGlnaHQgY2hhbmdlIG9mIHBsYW5zLiBTb3JyeS4gSXQgaGFzIG5vdGhpbmcgdG8gZG8gd2l0aCBQYXJhbW9yZS4gSXTigJlzIGFsbCBhYm91dCB0aGUgbnVtYmVycy4gQWxsb3cgbWUgdG8gY29ycmVjdCBteXNlbGYuDQoNCnQgeCB3IHggZSB4IGwgeCB2IHggZQ==

not great, not terrible

image.thumb.png.b09bf975ac14935e0c384adf0d31ef4b.png

Edited by cirez21

A decode site says:

Thereâs been a slight change of plans. Sorry. It has nothing to do with Paramore. Itâs all about the numbers. Allow me to correct myself.

t x w x e x l x v x e

source cachesleuth.com

so what number are we looking into? Nineteen, twelve or both? Lol

Edited by poelim

Just now, Matt86 said:

if it's about the announcement comin' the 12 december, I'm cool with it : it might means we get more names than last year, and I remember how thrilled I was in 2020 when they made the "big" line-up announcement 😍

It could be as well 19.12. I'm affraid, with both numbers he gave us today?