Worthy Farm Cheese

Lizzim

31 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

Waited 45 minutes on the Sunday afternoon for 1 toastie !

Wow, that is an accolade for said cheese.

I have actually tried it. I bought one or two (can't recall) and I 'think' that I gave the Glastonbury codes to Crazyfool)01, but can't quite remember that either. My capacity to remember has been compromised! I wonder why that is!?

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick
Can't miss out the question mark.

4 hours ago, Lizzim said:

Anyone tried this?  My mum just found it in the co-op.  She says it's excellent 😁IMG-20230716-WA0000.thumb.jpg.a1c7aabeb7b1a5da48c352e3b2a6870f.jpg

you are going to tell us that your mum has a bar of Glastonbury chocolate in the cupboard that she is saving for Chistmas next... 👀

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Wow, that is an accolade for said cheese.

I have actually tried it. I bought one or two (can't recall) and I 'think' that I gave the Glastonbury codes to Crazyfool)01, but can't quite remember that either. My capacity to remember has been compromised! I wonder why that is!?

yep thanks ... think you gave me a couple of codes and I think  passed one on to @vintagelaureatemy memory is also poor so dont worry too much 🙂