INmusic 2024

SweetJesus

On 12/11/2023 at 12:01 PM, SweetJesus said:

Maybe The Interrupters?

410274076_888705279285777_7612264163109364704_n.jpg

Looks likely they are going to be there doesn't it. Based on the blurred text and spotting only one has a purple footnote we can deduce two of those dates are festivals and the third is a gig where they are supporting someone other that Green Day. Blurred text at bottom looks like that band they are supporting and who is yet to announce their tour is "the ?????". Possibly that's the third headliner or am I stretching :D....

11 minutes ago, Simon Driver said:

Looks likely they are going to be there doesn't it. Based on the blurred text and spotting only one has a purple footnote we can deduce two of those dates are festivals and the third is a gig where they are supporting someone other that Green Day. Blurred text at bottom looks like that band they are supporting and who is yet to announce their tour is "the ?????". Possibly that's the third headliner or am I stretching :D....

Reckon you're bang on the money here. 

13 minutes ago, Simon Driver said:

In the meantime, they are announced for Slam Dunk France, June 22, after Italy. Third one is probably as you said headline show or support, while second one is unknown.

The only problem could be, will they go back to south Europe after Slam Dunk, in this case Croatia?

16 minutes ago, SweetJesus said:

In the meantime, they are announced for Slam Dunk France, June 22, after Italy. Third one is probably as you said headline show or support, while second one is unknown.

The only problem could be, will they go back to south Europe after Slam Dunk, in this case Croatia?

oh then forget it, second date gonna be another festival somewhere between Lyon and Berlin..

Edited by Simon Driver

On 12/15/2023 at 2:28 PM, Simon Driver said:

oh then forget it, second date gonna be another festival somewhere between Lyon and Berlin..

Support date, Bologna, 5-6h from Zagreb. 

But second date looks like city with more letters than Bologna, so I think INmusic is ruled out.

IMG_4496.jpeg

1 hour ago, Riggins said:

Anyone know if it's viable to stay in Zagreb and get back after each night of the festival? Just weighing up that vs camping at the moment. It looked like there is a night bus of sorts but wondering if anyone has any practical knowledege

It's not that hard to get a cap and they are not too expensive, but check the price before hand you might have to bargain a bit, otherwise the driver will try to rip you off. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Riggins said:

Anyone know if it's viable to stay in Zagreb and get back after each night of the festival? Just weighing up that vs camping at the moment. It looked like there is a night bus of sorts but wondering if anyone has any practical knowledege

Definitely, there was buses into town the 2 times we went. Cabs were an option but a bit chaotic. 

we walked out to the festival one day to see a bit of Zagreb, took a couple of hours. Saw some nice bits and not as nice bits of Zagreb.

Staying in town is definitely the thing to do, late starts mean you have plenty of time to do some sightseeing and get food, etc

• 2 weeks later...

I think both Smashing Pumpkins and the National are confirmed headliners, then it's whether Hozier is taking the last slot (as recent marketing like the order of artists on their webpage and press releases suggest), or if its someone else (as the teaser posters with the blanked out name suggest). I'm not sure it's been confirmed anywhere that Hozier is a headliner or not, so I think we might just need to wait and see.