Prices of beer/cider? Never mind the weather prediction

Barry Trotter

12 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

There's a topic already going somewhere

But the definitive answer is too much

Do the prices not compare ok to other festivals, plus you can bring all your own drink in? That's a win in my eyes. Deciding what drink and how much is the big question! 

2 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Being able to bring in your own drink to anywhere in the festival. Huge plus.

Good cider also staying the same price, or even less than some other festivals, where you can't bring your own booze. Massive plus. 

I’m not sure cider is saying the same price, they said Brother Bar cider (the stupidly strong stuff) is £6 which is I think £1 more than last year. I know it’s then the weaker brothers cider at the other bar which confuses matters but I don’t think that price has been confirmed. I’d be amazed if it’s not at least £6.50 a pint this year

20 minutes ago, Barneym said:

I’m not sure cider is saying the same price, they said Brother Bar cider (the stupidly strong stuff) is £6 which is I think £1 more than last year. I know it’s then the weaker brothers cider at the other bar which confuses matters but I don’t think that price has been confirmed. I’d be amazed if it’s not at least £6.50 a pint this year

Huh, I thought it was £6 last year(for Brothers bar) 

1 hour ago, Skip997 said:

There's a topic already going somewhere

But the definitive answer is too much

Thought as much. £6 last year for a beer. Considering how much more the tickets were this year. Price of stuff inside will be going up along with it. Brooklyn lager apparently the new beer and that's pricey enough in a pub. I'm thinking £7

It was £6.80 at download for a pint of Brooklyn pilsner, so if it isn’t £6 a pint it won’t be very much more. £6.20 at the most I’d say. (It was a lovely pint too, no doubt enhanced by it being bloody 28 degrees all weekend!)