Is efests for sale

charlie.light

6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I tend to have both available but they can’t beat the Tunnocks Caramel Wafer😉

815F52ED-3F2B-4885-9D44-E6621B989F93.thumb.jpeg.938054621ee6f3a26ca2ec250e7c7fa1.jpeg

anyway,  back to the topic, this site is priceless!

I don't hand out downvotes very often but you nearly got one then for the wafer.

Agreed, only eFests could change a topic about a website sale to a dessert biscuit conversation in 1 page 😄

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FatAmmy said:

That would be a massive overpay

i would rather believe people with verifiable credentials, and the wedge to back it up, than no-names on the internet hiding behind a vpn.

1 hour ago, FatAmmy said:

That would be a massive overpay

i would rather believe people with verifiable credentials, and the wedge to back it up, than no-names on the internet acting the big i am , and hiding behind a vpn.

Edited by Neil

Just now, Neil said:

i would rather believe people with verifiable credentials, and the wedge to back it up, than no-names on the internet hiding behind a vpn.

The fact that you think I'm hiding behind a VPN is proof enough that you don't know what you're talking about

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FatAmmy said:

The fact that you think I'm hiding behind a VPN is proof enough that you don't know what you're talking about

my bad, its in fact cheap and nasty broadband.

12 minutes ago, FatAmmy said:

First of all, why on earth are you looking up my broadband?

Second of all, what on earth is wrong with my broadband?

It's what comes back from an ipadress lookup. And why I thought it was a VPN. 

What's wrong with it, it's marketing is a crime against good taste. 

Edited by Neil

23 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Peasant.

(Clearly 👀)

It's only because I have a sort of allegiance to the original wagon wheel - well, at least the wagon wheel as I first knew it. When I was in infants school, every blue moon a man with a brown small'ish Luton type van would drive up. When you got to a certain year one could be chosen to go and help the Tuc Shop Man / sweetie man, or whatever he was called. I waited and waited and waited, but was never called out to help for a very long time, but then it happened. Can't recall the teacher, but he called out my name, and said go and help the sweetie man. Anyway, I did, and I knew why. It was known within the school that you got 'free rocks' if you helped the sweetie man. I don't mean helping to relieve him (that was my Catholic clergy experience, at a later date), I mean hep him unload the boxes of sweets and biscuits, that he'd give you free sweets, or some such. When I finally got to help the bloke, it was an 'original' wagon wheel that he gave me. Oh, and herpes! That last bit. not true. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

It's what comes back from an ipadress lookup. And why I thought it was a VPN. 

What's wrong with it, it's marketing is a crime against good taste. 

Buddy I don't know what you're doing looking up that shit (And frankly, it's very disconcerting) but I couldn't care less about the tastefulness of the marketing of the company that provides me with a reliable and fast internet connection

I imagine the commercial opportunities for efestivals are high and I wouldn’t say £50k is out of the question. However I would say that direction of travel isn’t wholly positive and probably had an “aging” membership. Needs someone to turn that around. And hope this is OK to say, but the current ownership isn’t the best option to make a viable business go forward and is actually alienating the current base. Good business opp for the right person!

19 minutes ago, FatAmmy said:

Buddy I don't know what you're doing looking up that shit (And frankly, it's very disconcerting) but I couldn't care less about the tastefulness of the marketing of the company that provides me with a reliable and fast internet connection

The broadband might be ok, but the marketing screams cheap and nasty. 

1 minute ago, Neil said:

The broadband might be ok, but the marketing screams cheap and nasty. 

You're free to stop looking at the marketing material of an internet stranger's broadband company any time you like, it's genuinely weirding me out. Not comfortable being doxxed for sharing my take on forum valuation

12 minutes ago, FatAmmy said:

You're free to stop looking at the marketing material of an internet stranger's broadband company any time you like, it's genuinely weirding me out. Not comfortable being doxxed for sharing my take on forum valuation

Why does this topic interest you so much if you're not here with serious intent. 

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Why does this topic interest you so much if you're not here with serious intent. 

Being weirded out by an internet stranger looking up and commenting on the marketing material of my broadband company means I don't have "serious intent"? Sincerely, what?