Community Festival 2023

sisco

31 minutes ago, sisco said:

Wolf Alice aren’t touring so I doubt it

I’d go for Kasabian

would love that but would. be the furthest ever from the new music thing (kooks weren't great either)

wolf alice one off maybe?

2 hours ago, Dales said:

If it is a Community presents event are we thinking a big name like The 1975 with maybe about 3 or 4 supports like the Geroge Ezra show rather then the usual 2 stage Community Festival set up?

and also the 1975 show at finsbury in 2020 was cancelled and moved to 2021 but it was cancelled again so FR could want them back

5 hours ago, gfa said:

Defo won't be 1975 at crystal palace park - think it will be a sub headliner size act headlining it as its a fair bit smaller? Depends what part they use but i'm assuming the bowl

It's not the bowl. It's the top bit of the park where Wireless Festival was held last year. Much bigger capacity 

3 hours ago, mahoneypepe said:

It's not the bowl. It's the top bit of the park where Wireless Festival was held last year. Much bigger capacity 

Interesting - wonder what else they will be doing there then. Makes no sense only to run Community. 1975 shows perhaps

13 minutes ago, DarthSaul said:

The Lumineers already have a show there

Might be stupid here but surely the lumineers can't sell even close to 45k tickets? It does seem to be a full day festival

State of that as well - saturday night with a 9:30pm curfew!!

1 hour ago, Joshuwarr said:

Courteeners just went to number 1 with an album they released 15 years ago and would probably headline Community in their own right rather than a smaller spin off I imagine

Courteeners don't headline 45k festivals outside the north.

as discussed above its the big venue in crystal palace park - really its just moved there, not sure why they are branding it like this.