2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

1 hour ago, cb4747 said:

Thank you! My husband wants to tent it but I’m unsure. It’s an ongoing discussion. I’m just happy we’re going! 

Tricky decision, be outside the festival with max comfort, or inside while "roughing it"

49 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Ah so you do get some extra perks? 

Will that help with kids? 

Absolutely! It’s incredible! The children will get fairly dirty so it will be nice to be able to shower them properly 😂

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Absolutely! It’s incredible! The children will get fairly dirty so it will be nice to be able to shower them properly 😂

Didn’t realise they came with hospitality camping too! That’s really good!

24 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Splendid - well if you can park near tent would be good. So hospitality has no provision for caravan or motor home if you rented one to take? 

29 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Splendid - well if you can park near tent would be good. So hospitality has no provision for caravan or motor home if you rented one to take? 

We have a motorhome (on the drive and all prepped for a week away tomorrow!)

The festival have said we are welcome to park it in the hospitality car park but understandably cannot stay in it. But at least it means we can bring essentials for children like the off road buggy etc. 

6 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

There have been many Glastonbury babies born on site over the years. 😃

Really?! That seems mental to me, but would also make a good documentary if they managed to find all those parents and perhaps even some of the kids who are now grown up and attend themselves! Should really mean they get a guaranteed ticket every year 😅

3 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

If this helps anyone 

IMG_1633.png

you just know someone will have either thrown away the final ticket, or someone's gran has bought it for their grandchild but wont get the bar until after the festival, if there's still 1 unclaimed ticket a couple of days before the festival, they should auction it off or have an online competition to give it away

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, prestonmike said:

you just know someone will have either thrown away the final ticket, or someone's gran has bought it for their grandchild but wont get the bar until after the festival, if there's still 1 unclaimed ticket a couple of days before the festival, they should auction it off or have an online competition to give it away

Imagine opening that after the festival to find out you could have won tickets! 

12 hours ago, prestonmike said:

I just don’t believe it hasn’t been found! 

why would they tell people it’s been found if there’s still non-winning stock to be sold? They’ll wait until all the stores are sold out and then announce the winner. 

I can’t believe there are still shops with 15 bars left in them. Are these places renound for being all fuddy duddy and anti-Glastonbury or something? Hope somebody goes in and buys the lot and manages to get a ticket rather than what was said above, even if that is the most likely outcome. 

As the Radio 6 competition last year was literally the day before Glastonbury, and the lack of announcement for it so far... Kinda scared that it's going to be the same scenario this year 🥲 hopefully won't be the case! 

14 hours ago, prestonmike said:

I'm a touch sceptical that anyone has contacted 600 shops

https://www.oxfam.org.uk/about-us/faq/oxfam-shops-uk/