2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

Won a big goodie bag on the way down to Glastonbury 2017 (I think) when we stopped at Gloucester Services Farmshop. A member of staff asked were we were going, we said Glastonbury and that apparently won us a prize as being the first to give that answer that day. That was a competition I didn't even know we were entering. 

For those still buying Brothers cider for the competition, are you winning anything apart from 50 off tokens? Although I was getting them regularly I was also winning T shirts, can coolers, sun glasses etc. All that seems to have stopped for a few days now, so I'm wondering if they have anything left, including, most importantly, tickets.

1 hour ago, Doohickey said:

Won a big goodie bag on the way down to Glastonbury 2017 (I think) when we stopped at Gloucester Services Farmshop. A member of staff asked were we were going, we said Glastonbury and that apparently won us a prize as being the first to give that answer that day. That was a competition I didn't even know we were entering. 

For those still buying Brothers cider for the competition, are you winning anything apart from 50 off tokens? Although I was getting them regularly I was also winning T shirts, can coolers, sun glasses etc. All that seems to have stopped for a few days now, so I'm wondering if they have anything left, including, most importantly, tickets.

Bought two brothers ciders today, both were 50p off vouchers 😞

2 hours ago, Doohickey said:

That’s interesting.

I had previously won a few fun things on the comp but haven’t had anything other than coupons for a while now 

10 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Surely opened that before 🙂 is anyone seriously gonna be filming on the off chance ? 

I have two things to say...

1. I choose to believe and don't care if I'm wrong.  Bring on the glasto joy!

2. Who else totally wants to get a "come on nanny barrett" t shirt to wear at the farm?!!!!

• Like 1

I’m just reading the t&cs for the Vodafone comp. I thought it was 100 tickets? There isn’t 100 tickets for this prize draw, but it must be for all of their prize draws leading up to the festival.

It says ‘There are 11 pairs of Glastonbury Festival ticket prizes to giveaway.’ 

Ignore me. That’s the number of tickets they’re giving away today. I need a coffee. 

Edited by cb4747

17 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

That happened with a journalist I knew who worked for the Birmingham Evening Mail. She would sort it so that her friends won the prizes.

Also, one of my brothers mates (a bloke who taught business people how to improve their golfing techniques) was told by the owner of a car magazine to fill out an entry form of theirs to win a car, and give him the completed entry form. He did this, and miraculously won the car!

Out of interest Yog… if your brothers mate were to be approached by say a farmer, nurse or conceptual artist that wanted to improve their golf technique… would he tell them to do one.?

1 hour ago, BlueDaze said:

Out of interest Yog… if your brothers mate were to be approached by say a farmer, nurse or conceptual artist that wanted to improve their golf technique… would he tell them to do one.?

I should imagine that if they could afford his rates that they too would be catered for. I said business people because that's how the story was told to me. This wasn't in this country btw, as he now lives and works in Switzerland. I got the impression that his clients were very high earners. 

29 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I should imagine that if they could afford his rates that they too would be catered for. I said business people because that's how the story was told to me. This wasn't in this country btw, as he now lives and works in Switzerland. I got the impression that his clients were very high earners. 

Mountains will usually add to the difficulty in golf i imagine

13 minutes ago, Lubic87 said:

Nice. Did you have to do anything in particular to get access? I.e. complain to customer services?

I did message them to ask how long it would take but they told me to wait the 48 hours. 

• Like 1

A long time I won VIP tickets to Newcastle United v Villa, my dad entered in my name. I am a Sunderland fan. My picture was in the paper that weekend. My teacher called me out as a traitor. good scran though and I met Jack Charlton, who was great company

12 hours ago, cb4747 said:

I have now eaten so much salted caramel chocolate over the last week I cannot stand it anymore. 

Has there been any official announcement of how many tickets have been won? think I've seen 2 different winners posted either on here or on other social media, is it still worth trying to find any bars?

19 minutes ago, prestonmike said:

Has there been any official announcement of how many tickets have been won? think I've seen 2 different winners posted either on here or on other social media, is it still worth trying to find any bars?

Tony's posted 17 hours ago on Instagram saying there was 4 left. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

My five chocolate bars arrived today, but no dice 😪 was really hoping to have my Charlie Bucket moment. Ah well, cheese and cider it is then…

Only a few more days of cheese based entries!

4 minutes ago, angelin said:

Is it worth still buying a sim now? I’m in town does it just go not your iPhone?

You have to install the sim, install the app and then register for the app. You have to make sure to top up at least £10 and then wait up to 48 hours.