ArcTanGent 2023

itskinglizard

Looking at the insta post deafheaven possibly doing Sunbather in full. Posted a pic which mentioned most of the tracks of it with Dreamhouse, Vertigo, Please Remember and Irresistible. Can't see The Peacan Tree or Sunbather but they could be there.

Other than that I'm guessing Coheed and The Mars Volta as the other two headliners.

biggest draws for me so far are Mountain Caller, The Fall Of Troy, Cave In and Satyr, ATG is a fun one for me because generally I am not clued up on many of the artists and which bands are the most popular in this scene is completely lost on me, so there's no pretence of any bands being a "big deal" that I should have to go see, so I just scan through the line up and go see what I enjoyed 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, justanothername said:

Converge added a headliner with The World is a Beautiful Place..., Birds in Row, Tokky Horror, Pupil Slicer, Heilung and '68 being announced this week as well.

All great additions, really tempted to go this year.

More great additions there. Likewise in being tempted… seems like this is gonna be very up my street.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Day tickets now on sale

Thur: Converge, Russian Circles, Empire State Bastard, Cave in, Brutus, Pigs Sevenfold

Fri: Heilung, Swans, And so I watch you from Afar, JAGA JAZZIST, The Ocean, Enslaved

Sat: Deafheaven, Igorr, VOLA, The world..., Loathe, Fall of Troy

£65 day or £36 for 6pm onwards

Gutted Swans isn't the Thursday, probably would have swung me