2024 Festival

Chad888

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

Any lineup would have to do ridiculously heavy lifting to get me to fly halfway across the world to be fair

I’ll be over sometime in the summer anyway, to see my fam! 

It’s more the convincing my local mates!

They want to fly the other way to Life is Beautiful in Las Vegas again. The lineup there will deffo be worse than Reading, the festival itself offers far more value for us though (assuming they don’t move the location which looks likely) 

2 hours ago, gfa said:

Fred and Lana are less rock/indie bookings to sell day tickets

Blink / LG / GC / Catfish to sell the weekend tickets

is perhaps how i'd look at it

Gerry up at leeds will definitely help sell some day tickets

Thinking about it this way, it clearly looks like they're trying to get an older crowd back in on weekend tickets.

I can't see huge swathes of weekend kids being too hyped about ending their nights at Blink or Gallagher. I certainly wouldn't at 18.  Hopefully the dance tent will meet their needs on those nights

5 minutes ago, ModBoy said:

Been ages since I looked here, but just seen there is an announcement tomorrow, other than those already announced have we got any info on anyone were confident will be there?

Fontaines DC look nailed on

7 minutes ago, ModBoy said:

Been ages since I looked here, but just seen there is an announcement tomorrow, other than those already announced have we got any info on anyone were confident will be there?

Fontaines, Denzel Curry, Deijuvhs and Hak Baker

19 minutes ago, HenryH said:

Any info on this?

No ‘info’. Just v strong evidence. 

They have not been announced for any other UK festivals but are touring festivals in August, with Reading weekend free…

6 minutes ago, Aromaticmusic1 said:

New TikTok has Taylor swift playing in the background. I know it’s a huge long shot but your dates line up and she’d be in the uk. Could it be possible for one of the new announcements to be the introduction of a Thursday headliner or is that just me being delusional

IMG_6801.thumb.jpeg.98507a32f9a8b7b634a8801d9d2a7715.jpeg

Clearly not- Apart from for obvious reasons we have this confirmation from the admin

Edited by nathanh

29 minutes ago, Aromaticmusic1 said:

New TikTok has Taylor swift playing in the background. I know it’s a huge long shot but your dates line up and she’d be in the uk. Could it be possible for one of the new announcements to be the introduction of a Thursday headliner or is that just me being delusional

😭😭😭

• Like 1