NOS ALIVE 2023

Eugenio

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TheNewUnion said:

Watched her in John Wick 4 - full on bad ass. If she performs as well as she fights, it'll be a must see!

Seriously though, she was brilliant in the film. Didn't know she acted too.

I saw her live 2 months ago on her headliner tour... nothing special tbh. 

On 4/7/2023 at 8:29 AM, TheNewUnion said:

Watched her in John Wick 4 - full on bad ass. If she performs as well as she fights, it'll be a must see!

Seriously though, she was brilliant in the film. Didn't know she acted too.

i have also seen her and she is unmissable, fantastic live

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, TheNewUnion said:

They've basically given up now, haven't they.

They've let it go so flat, I was buzzing when I got tickets, but other line-ups & one-off gigs announced since have made me almost regret my decision. I'm really hoping we get a few names very soon just to spark a bit of interest. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It would be useful to get sight of the times for planning purposes, particularly given how poor (for me and my tastes) the 8th July looks.

Up to now I have RHCP, Black Keys, Puscifer, Spoon and Ibibio on the list for 6th July.

Arctic Monkeys, Lizzo, Idles, Girl in Red, City and Colour, Nathaniel Rateliff and The Amazons for 7th July.

Sam, QOTSA, Rina Sawayama and Carolina Deslandes for 8th July.

Assuming that there are clashes I could probably stay in Estoril until about 9pm on the 8th, unless anyone has any suggestion for someone interesting/different to see further down the lineup.

(I know they say "Many More" but I would be surprised, yet delighted, if some bigger names arrives this late in the day)

17 hours ago, TheNewUnion said:

It would be useful to get sight of the times for planning purposes, particularly given how poor (for me and my tastes) the 8th July looks.

Up to now I have RHCP, Black Keys, Puscifer, Spoon and Ibibio on the list for 6th July.

Arctic Monkeys, Lizzo, Idles, Girl in Red, City and Colour, Nathaniel Rateliff and The Amazons for 7th July.

Sam, QOTSA, Rina Sawayama and Carolina Deslandes for 8th July.

Assuming that there are clashes I could probably stay in Estoril until about 9pm on the 8th, unless anyone has any suggestion for someone interesting/different to see further down the lineup.

(I know they say "Many More" but I would be surprised, yet delighted, if some bigger names arrives this late in the day)

think they released the schedule first week of July last year

i think Nathaniel has cancelled, pretty sure ive read he has cancelled his entire European run apart from that one fest in UK he is Headlining, so i am hoping they are waiting to secure a new name before announcing it

getting a bit late for new names, but they seem to have less names especially on the 2nd stage than previous years 

1 hour ago, TheNewUnion said:

Ahh, that sucks. Was looking forward to Nathaniel. Oh well, I'm sure they will fill the spot. Few years back Florence cancelled and they got Morcheeba, which was ace/

Totally different situation. The cancellation of Florence was like in the day before...

Regarding Nathaniel, it doesn't surprise me if they don't announce a replacement. Remeber a time when Poliça cancelled like three of four months before...and we are still waiting for that official information.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, mynameisjonas said:

Hi!

First time attending this fest.

Does anyone know how the Cascais Line works? I've seen that there is a combined ticket NOS Alive + CP Cascais but it says nothing in mine.

Do you need to buy the ticket every day or there is a travel pass that you recommend?

Are you staying in Cascais? We stay out there and in previous years have just gone to the station and bought a "Beach Ticket" for the train. It was a 1 week unlimited pass and you could travel Lisbon to Cascais line in any direction as often as you liked in that week. It was 12 Euro last time. I cannot find anything on that this year so I'll ask when I get to the station.

Outside that, you can buy a reloadable card at the station and just tap on and off the train. Train travel is pretty cheap and you can top your card up at Cascais/Estoril very easily, about 2.50euro per journey I think. Latest I found on the cp.pt website was a 3 day (72 hour) pass for 13.5 euro for unlimited travel

Edited by TheNewUnion
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1