Taylor swift

brettredmayne

8 hours ago, Andeeroo said:

So looks like the earliest flight from Bristol to Edinburgh arrives at 12:40pm on the Sunday. With gates opening at 16:30, is that cutting it too fine do we think? Hotel is at the airport. Any input appreciated.

Should be fine. You'll be out the airport and in the hotel within half an hour.  Then the tram would take about 25 mins or so.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, jparx said:

Yeah you can. I got 2 tickets at 11am, logged back on around 4pm and was able to select more tickets can get through to the payment screen. No error when I re-entered the presale code. It actually let me add 4 more tickets, but I wouldn’t chance that as they’re very clear about maximum 4 per household and cancelling tickets if anyone goes over that. 

Cheers, will try again today then!

2 minutes ago, Drinky said:

The Paris shows are a mess compared to the experience yesterday - just looked over a colleague’s shoulder and they’re 650000 in the queue on tm.fr

Jesus, I know there is some logic to staying in the queue as people may drop out/get booted out etc

But at 650,000 I think I'd just cut my losses, no chance you are getting tickets from that

Why have they shortlisted so many people when presumably there’s only around 160,000 tickets available? It’s a much smaller venue isn’t in in Paris. There’s zero benefit in shortlisting so many people beyond the maximum available tickets.

For Vienna, assuming they carve it up as for other shows, Sector B and E are the sides, D and C are the far end and A and F are behind the stage (so anything in there will likely be restricted view). The stands are a bit further back than the UK stadiums as it’s an oval with space for a running track (although they cover the track with a lower tier of seats that will likely be the expensive ones in this sale). Since it was refurbished for Euro 2008 it’s a pretty modern stadium and has the U-Bahn running directly to it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drinky said:

For Vienna, assuming they carve it up as for other shows, Sector B and E are the sides, D and C are the far end and A and F are behind the stage (so anything in there will likely be restricted view). The stands are a bit further back than the UK stadiums as it’s an oval with space for a running track (although they cover the track with a lower tier of seats that will likely be the expensive ones in this sale). Since it was refurbished for Euro 2008 it’s a pretty modern stadium and has the U-Bahn running directly to it.

Great setting in the Park too. This is the top of my Euro list, my fave European city

9 minutes ago, jparx said:

Why have they shortlisted so many people when presumably there’s only around 160,000 tickets available? It’s a much smaller venue isn’t in in Paris. There’s zero benefit in shortlisting so many people beyond the maximum available tickets.

Presumably be the same next week for the general sale for the British shows. The important thing is whether feel like they have a chance, not whether they actually do 😉 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

4 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

Apparently Ticketmaster have confirmed that multiple orders will be cancelled (like using your code for 2 tickets at one place and and 2 for another). Do we think they actually will?

Confirmed where? It’s not against the T&Cs to buy two sets of 2 tickets

5 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

Apparently Ticketmaster have confirmed that multiple orders will be cancelled (like using your code for 2 tickets at one place and and 2 for another). Do we think they actually will?

I'm not sure if they'd have a leg to stand on. It doesn't explicitly say you can't do that in the FAQs. The only reference is to 4 tickets per household. 

It would be easy enough to deactivate the code after a purchase. Can't see how they could really cancel another order if you've still just got the 4 tickets.

Edited by jparx
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

It doesn’t say that in the T&Cs so they have no legal right to do so

I actually agree the code should only be used once. Theoretically I could pick up two more tickets and sell them off for 5 times face value, which is completely against the spirit of limiting the codes/registrations in the first place. But they can't enforce something that they haven't stipulated anywhere prior to the sale.

1 minute ago, jparx said:

I actually agree the code should only be used once. Theoretically I could pick up two more tickets and sell them off for 5 times face value, which is completely against the spirit of limiting the codes/registrations in the first place. But they can't enforce something that they haven't stipulated anywhere prior to the sale.

Yep. And if there’s one group you don’t want to mess around with when it comes to things like that it’s Swifties hahaha. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

Do you have any kind of proof of them saying this? 

Echoing others I have been through the terms and conditions a couple of times and I don't see anywhere it specifies you can't do multiple transactions, just that you can't buy more than 4 tickets 

I was under the impression it was one use per code but it seems that has been changed and is no longer the case

It would be easy enough for them to deactivate the code once it was used once if that was what they wanted

"If you would like the opportunity to purchase Dublin tickets and haven’t already used your pre-sale code to purchase the maximum ticket limit, you will be able to access the pre-sale via the Ticketmaster website with your AXS code."

"The pre-sale access code is personal to you and cannot be used by or transferred to anyone else. You will have the opportunity to purchase a maximum of 4 (four) tickets per access code. Please note, if you redeem your AXS code to purchase a total of 4 (four) tickets to any UK shows, you will not be able to purchase further tickets for the Dublin shows on Ticketmaster. If you attempt to use your AXS code to purchase Dublin tickets after purchasing the maximum number of UK tickets, you will receive an error message and be unable to proceed with the purchase."

These are both straight from the terms and conditions. It specifies "maximum ticket limit" and "maximum of 4 tickets per access code"

Surely if it was only one transaction then it would say so here alongside the 4 ticket limit. 

I got four Edinburgh tickets yesterday on Ticketmaster and 10 minutes later got through for London on a separate tab. I tried to get tickets just to see what it would do, it let me enter the code and select four tickets but then got an error message saying 'Maximum 4 ticket limit reached'. My takeaway from that was that it would allow you to get a pair of tickets for different shows on the same code.

5 minutes ago, panda97 said:

Do you have any kind of proof of them saying this? 

Echoing others I have been through the terms and conditions a couple of times and I don't see anywhere it specifies you can't do multiple transactions, just that you can't buy more than 4 tickets 

I was under the impression it was one use per code but it seems that has been changed and is no longer the case

It would be easy enough for them to deactivate the code once it was used once if that was what they wanted

And more like this. I guess if people ARE buying on separate occasions then this can’t be right

IMG_7577.jpeg