ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

only the twats who try pretending they're humble salt of the earth types, while being posh enough to buy apple devices.

How many times do I have to tell you that my apple devices are all not only second hand, but also very old. I have never bought a new apple device.

Just give it up, you're completely wrong and extremely out of order.

Edited by Skip997

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

only the twats who try pretending they're humble salt of the earth types, while being posh enough to buy apple devices.

What the hell does having an iPhone have to do with being humble or salt of the earth. Having a smartphone doesn't make you posh for fuck's sake 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

What the hell does having an iPhone have to do with being humble or salt of the earth. Having a smartphone doesn't make you posh for fuck's sake 

Fantastic, someone with:

a) a brain

b) no agenda

Just for the sake of reinforcement. All my apple devices are second hand including my iPhone.

2 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Fantastic, someone with:

a) a brain

b) no agenda

Just for the sake of reinforcement. All my apple devices are second hand including my iPhone.

You don’t have to justify yourself, one of Neil’s more weird takes and there’s been a few. 

Literally saw a homeless person with an iPhone the other week (no judgment or anything, everyone needs a way to communicate) probably not salt of the earth enough though. 

2 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

You don’t have to justify yourself, one of Neil’s more weird takes and there’s been a few. 

He's been at it all week, chasing me round the board.

Worse than that he's been using my IP address to try and find evidence to show that I'm middle class.

All his assumptions are totally wrong.

I've asked him to ban me as he states he doesn't want my type on the forum. He refuses as it's more fun to annoy me.

54 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

having a premium-priced equipment makes you richer than the average bear.

he reckons he's salt of the earth, unlike glasto goers who are all middle class (IHO), so i outed him as a htpocitical twat,  via his multiple apple devices.

20 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

A VPN, unless its directly into See's ticketing infra will make no fundamental difference at all, full stop.

and it could screw-up your chances if someone else is using the same VPN (with same IP address(see's equipment might see that as a DDOS attack).

1 minute ago, Neil said:

having a premium-priced equipment makes you richer than the average bear.

he reckons he's salt of the earth, unlike glasto goers who are all middle class (IHO), so i outed him as a htpocitical twat,  via his multiple apple devices.

1. I've never said I'm "salt of the earth"

2. I've not tried to hide anything.

3. At least 3 posters have questioned your ridiculous assumption that having apple devices makes someone middle class

4. Have you ever thought that some (if not all) of those devices belong to someone else.

5. I'm far from alone in my view that too many Glastonbury punters are middle class. Does Norman Cook ring a bell?

FFS wind your fucking neck in, get off your pathetic high horse and leave me alone you pathetic nutter.

Writing this on a new alternate account so Neil cannot find what my main account is but....

I find it abhorrent about how you're treating members of this forum.

I stood by you with the whole trans argument (You were and still are in the wrong. Trans rights are human rights), but sending argumentative messages and replies to a user who has 900~ posts??!? He's been on this forum since 2017 and this is how you're treating him?

Id love to see how you treat any service staff in your daily life.

Just to let you know I have cancelled my Efests gold. (5th year btw), and I will continue to use this forum begrudgingly and I hope I dont have to see any of the replies you are sending in different topics. (Installing adblock btw).

you can ban this account as I know you will, but I just had to get this off my chest as its really encouraging  me to not come back and let someone else generate ad revenue from me instead.

Edited by HiddenUser

6 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

1. I've never said I'm "salt of the earth"

you've implied that you think you're better than the middle-classes you despise.

2. I've not tried to hide anything.

then feel free to give up your anonominity

3. At least 3 posters have questioned your ridiculous assumption that having apple devices makes someone middle class

having the choice to buy stupidly-priced-premium isn't everyone's circumstance!

4. Have you ever thought that some (if not all) of those devices belong to someone else.

somone who has one apple device tends to like all-apple, and you're all-apple-all-the-time.

5. I'm far from alone in my view that too many Glastonbury punters are middle class. Does Norman Cook ring a bell?

he's not someone who's come here to disparage the users' here on a flimsy basis, but you have!!!!

FFS wind your fucking neck in, get off your pathetic high horse and leave me alone you pathetic nutter.

Just now, km9 said:

Scroll down a bit. £1 a day over 2 years. No upfront cost.

check the total cost, no one would sign up for that if they were watching the pennies. an andriod phone is a fraction of the cost.

1 hour ago, Skip997 said:

How many times do I have to tell you that my apple devices are all not only second hand, but also very old. I have never bought a new apple device.

Just give it up, you're completely wrong and extremely out of order.

i have accurate data to work from.

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales